Forum

scout limit 1 (soldier limit 3?)

Created 13th December 2015 @ 07:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Whatever Valve do with matchmaking, either we copy them or keep things arbitrarily different. So it’s a good opportunity to change, right? I think most would agree it’s been less fun since the demo nerf; the game is all scouts now.

One night cup with experimental class limits?

Tuffy

pd!

Watch out, perma snipers are coming

walters

What is happening?

unu

Quoted from Tuffy

Watch out, perma snipers are coming

Yeah…… this is the worst idea I’ve heard in a while

fr3fou

5 scouts
1 medic
no offclass
lol
imagine the scattergun spam

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I think you’re overrating snipers in all but the slowest games, but also note they would be less annoying if they were part of the optimal configuration.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from fraac

but also note they would be less annoying if they were part of the optimal configuration.

in what way?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

They would help you win rather than help you lose. But I doubt they’re worth another soldier except in odd situations.

taube

BWB

the more optimal choice here would be to make the scout limit to 1, and make the 2nd scout a perma offclasser

Last edited by taube,

Phnx

4 soldiers and 2 medics.

Popcorp

FailFish

Lupus

IKEA

a 6 soldier mid fight will be such a clusterfuck

Hank

FAINT

the scouts purpose on mids and during the game is to deny soldiers jumping for your combo etc. Imagine that u have only one scout and he has by himself deny 3 jumping soldiers at once :D:D Even the best scouts cant do that, and imagine the rocket spam on mid fights and overall during the game it would be a fucking clusterfuck

damneasy

This is horrible, 3 soldiers + demo who spam choke? You wont be able to push anywhere unless you have uber, and you will be forced immediately, on middle your med dies 100% of the time, there will be 3 soldiers counterjumping each other and the demo wont be able to do anything.

4hp

Replace one scout with PYRO :D :D :D

Just kidding. Scout is pretty powerful but I wouldn’t say it’s the entire game since it depends a lot on how the team plays. From the games I’ve watched pockets are still very strong with heals and while demo is worse than before some teams can still play democentric and get away with it. More importantly none of the alternatives to 2 scouts would be as fun, even a lolhl player like me can see that.

Maybe scout is OP on viaduct but that’s about it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »