Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Fuck we made prem, now we have no chance of coming third :/

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from kronis

EDIT: Hahaha – give saints a chance. Sweden > France.

Did Punchline not even apply? What’s going on there?

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Dogghi

[…]
Did you know that teams keep playing and training between one season and the next one?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/7c/Themoreyouknow.jpg

This team you’re talking about didn’t win any games vs div 2 and lose to div 3/4 so it is weird that they have div 2 spot, don’t you think?

Quoted from Septique

[…]

Seriously? You need to get a life boy, although I would imagine its pretty hard in a third world country like Poland.

Nice insults here. I know some people who got a few monts- 1 year ban for words like that. I hope you’ll enjoy your ban.

Last edited by wonder,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from wonder

This team you’re talking about didn’t win any games vs div 2 and lose to div 3/4 so it is weird that they have div 2 spot, don’t you think?

just to let you know, acting like an idiot on the forums may be funny but it wont actually help you get a different division placement

KLar

okie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from KLar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

beautiful :-) thanks

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from comedown

[…]
cmon dude.. we are in 2nd div, and u wanna playoff spot on prem, are u srsly?

You should’ve gotten at least the play-off spot in div 1 as well imo

Kemor

Quoted from Septique

[…]

Seriously? You need to get a life boy, although I would imagine its pretty hard in a third world country like Poland.

No need to insult entire country because of only one guy.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
just to let you know, acting like an idiot on the forums may be funny but it wont actually help you get a different division placement

Acting like an idiot? I just showed proof that team (which dropped from div 2) doesn’t have “too good” results to be in div 2 again. I was talked to admin first and he claimed that we had good screenshots but other teams (including Poorly Raised) had better results. I thought it could be true but after I checked their logs I noticed that it isn’t.

I’m not insulting anyone. I’m showing proofs and I want to make everything clear but it looks I touched a raw nerve and some mad people came here to insults me and my country. It isn’t nice.

Last edited by wonder,

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from Dogghi

[…]
Did you know that teams keep playing and training between one season and the next one?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/7c/Themoreyouknow.jpg

Doesn’t matter lol, team who lost all games should drop not stay in same division, better to drop team who should stay in same div cause of 6th place, not 7 or 8, lel.

Septique

Quoted from wonder

Nice insults here. I know some people who got a few monts- 1 year ban for words like that. I hope you’ll enjoy your ban.

Oh my, I’m terribly sorry then.

lamei

(ETF2L Donator)

I’m also really suprised that Poorly Raised managed to stay in div 2 but i wish them the best!
who is? with their new members are stronger than they used to be and i’m sure they would do really good in div 3.
Would love to see 4-25 beating better teams. 8)

Quoted from Septique

[…]

Insulting whole country because of one guy’s shittalk isn’t too nice. Be human.

Septique

Poland getting mad lol

shötZ

prly

Quoted from phromelo

[…]

Doesn’t matter lol, team who lost all games should drop not stay in same division, better to drop team who should stay in same div cause of 6th place, not 7 or 8, lel.

We were 6th.

Kemor

Quoted from Septique

Poland getting mad lol

If pointing out your stupidity means getting mad then indeed, we are.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 Next »