Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »

shoras

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

pls

I know it’s a long post but if you can read the first few lines you might find what you’re looking for.

Are you referring to these lines? Or what post you’re talking about?
Quoted from Nymthae

the tournament will be starting Friday afternoon so please make travel arrangements to be in the venue and set up as early as 3 pm on the 28th

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Nymthae

Less than a week to go! woohoo

A tournament schedule can be found https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9LkpwbOb0lbd1Zmb2FDSDFCXzQ. Please note this is subject to change before and during the event.

Quoted from shoras

[…]
Are you referring to these lines? Or what post you’re talking about?
[…]

The post about two up from your previous.

Quoted from Maxi

Is the username our steam account or the display/profile name?

Steam account preferably! Display/profile is not a massive issue if you’ve already filled it in assuming you will be using that name when the event comes round.

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

Hello!
If anyone has a spare weekend spectator / byoc ticket with early arrival that he can sell, please add me on steam.

question, a lot of us have enabled steam guard on mobile. will you make it free this year to use wifi (and log into steam) or do you have to pay to even be able to play the tf2 tourney?

FireStorm

-9m-

The LAN wifi is normally reserved for operational use only. Steam guard is only required for people accessing their steam account from a new PC. In the case of people using other PCs then I should imagine most of the people from the UK will be able to use their normal data for access steam guard.

People coming from the EU should also be able to use roaming data as well. It is not as expensive as it used to be so provided you only turn it on to access steam guard.

If anyone does have any issues with accessing their steam guard, is from outside the EU or are worried about data charges. Then come and see me, I will set up a small mobile hotspot through my phone you will be able use to access your steam guard.

Me and Nymthae will be sat at TL-AF13/14 for any of your TF2 requirements!

fiyah

P.S. Verse I would advise you also check the MP forums, there are a couple of people looking to get rid of tickets there as well. -> https://forums.multiplay.com/insomnia55/

Last edited by FireStorm,

Sarah

Quoted from kKaltUu

question, a lot of us have enabled steam guard on mobile. will you make it free this year to use wifi (and log into steam) or do you have to pay to even be able to play the tf2 tourney?

can’t you just change it so you get the codes by email ?

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Sarah

[…]
can’t you just change it so you get the codes by email ?

Wait how else can you do it? I thought this was the only way

FireStorm

-9m-

You can but if you do you might be put on restrictions for a week or two like
not being be able to trade or gift.

Actually, you should be able to use steam backup codes if you don’t have access to your device.

fiyah

Last edited by FireStorm,

Jobalix

Hey, I can’t find where any of the tf2 events are being staged on the Insomnia main page. Would anyone know which stage is holding the Grand Finals? Thanks.

FireStorm

-9m-

We are hosting our own stage for the finals this years so we will have a setup for the teams to face off head to head. This gives us more flexibility and allows us to have both the grand final and the consolation on stage and run BO5 for the grand finals.

fiyah

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

We’ll need a new excuse for Mike choking this LAN!

FireStorm

-9m-

Another reminder,

Quoted from nvc

Guys, make sure you’ve had your BYOC tickets assigned to you so you can actually get into the event i.e. anyone that has bulk purchased, do it today and get sat down.

Please make sure you have linked your Multiplay and EventBrite accounts using the link below, if you don’t do this you may not be able to actually get into the event.

https://insomniagamingfestival.com/byoc/account/login

Also if you have still not picked your seat yet do that now the seat picker will be locked very soon.

fiyah

Hank

FAINT

my dick is getting harder and harder every hour the LAN closes in!!!!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We’re ready…. are you?
http://imgur.com/2zHM5wi

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Soon!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »