[BoA] Battle of Amsterdam - new information TBA

Created 23rd January 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 29 Next »

Califax

dyn.

Wow, that’s a fancy venue… :|

Qun

GoT<3

Anyone has a problem with having multiple games at the event? Or do you rather have a real community LAN, TF2 only?

Prize pool will go up if we add SC2 or DotA 2 for example, but TF2 won’t be the only focus any more then.

Last edited by Qun,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Qun

Anyone has a problem with having multiple games at the event? Or do you rather have a real community LAN, TF2 only?

Prize pool will go up if we add SC2 or DotA 2 for example, but TF2 won’t be the only focus any more then.

I do not mind at all. i-series was good fun although they hosted multiple games. The TF2 community will be represented well enough :)

longas

Quoted from Qun

add DotA 2 and I’ll play in both tournaments if it’s possible

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

Quoted from Qun

Add LoL :>

Quoted from Qun

How many people can we fit in the venue?

huhystah

Quoted from Qun

Add LoL

Last edited by huhystah,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Figure out the capacity and how many games max could to be played at the same time and if you have enough computers for that then yeah include another game if needed.

Califax

dyn.

I think if something like SC2 or Dota2 gets added, it will only benefit TF2’s viewer members on stream…

Enef

fest
#wubafan

a LoL/dota tourney at the event would be awesome, as long as there was enough space and stream time etc.

davesan

epx^
Panda

if you add dota/sc2/lol you’d need a fairly decent prize pot/players to gain viewership

could do an invite tournament? be a good bit of promotion for your new lan event, especially if you manage to get some good sc2 players & streamers

Akasazh

THG
HL

Nice one quntje! Either there to fail @ tf2 or for the spec&bonen!

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Akasazh

spec&bonen!

:D

also, futari, tapley, caliban, fjack, bam, revive our awesome lan team? Coz we allmost won the community lan :>.

Last edited by Vlijm,

Trent

‹Con›

I’d say keep it TF2 only and have an awesome time… but I don’t play SC2 or any of that MOBA rubbish so it’s probably just me :(

Quoted from Trent

I’d say keep it TF2 only and have an awesome time… but I don’t play SC2 or any of that MOBA rubbish so it’s probably just me :(

How does it take away from your fun if others can have a better time?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 29 Next »