:)

Highlander S18 Premiership Google Spreadsheet

Logs:

Week 1
Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS vs Weed Cake Sellers pl_badwater
inVision vs Strong Opinions pl_badwater
kiti s bakenbardami vs Faketory Road pl_badwater

Week 2
Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS vs kiti s bakenbardami koth_warmtic_b6 | koth_product_rc9
inVision vs Faketory Road koth_warmtic_b6 | koth_product_rc9
Strong Opinions vs Weed Cake Sellers koth_warmtic_b6 | koth_product_rc9

Week 3
Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS vs Faketory Road cp_steel
inVision vs Weed Cake Sellers cp_steel
kiti s bakenbardami vs Strong Opinions cp_steel

Week 4
Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS vs Strong Opinions cp_gullywash | koth_coalplant_b8
inVision vs kiti s bakenbardami cp_gullywash | koth_coalplant_b8
Weed Cake Sellers vs Faketory Road cp_gullywash | koth_coalplant_b8

Week 5
Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS vs inVision pl_upward
kiti s bakenbardami vs Weed Cake Sellers pl_upward
Strong Opinions vs Faketory Road pl_upward

Semi-Finals
Strong Opinions vs inVision – combined

Grand Finals
Strong Opinions vs inVision – combined

Last edited by Adje,

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
snowmonki
MMR

That looks really good. Any chance to add div 1 stats for this season (S18) just like last season?

Adje

Last edited by Adje,

AlesKee

(League Admin)
o5.
SDCK

good work brotha

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
snowmonki
MMR

Damn that’s fast, keep up the good work :)

Big Papa MattJ

Wow, thanks adje thats awesome :D
MrBritish would be proud

Tercio

VLNC
inv

Team stats seems to be incorrect. F.e. Invision should have 19 more Ubers (enire from first official), and team damage should be 451098 according to raw logs combined.

Adje

Quoted from Tercio

Team stats seems to be incorrect. F.e. Invision should have 19 more Ubers (enire from first official), and team damage should be 451098 according to raw logs combined.

Yeah I forgot to account for Eniere playing the first official while calculating the total ubers per team, good call. Updated it.
I redid the math on the total damage and it’s still the same. Not really sure how you got that number.
https://puu.sh/Df5bO.png

tuja

(ETF2L Donator)
inv

villdjack played for us vs faketory road

Adje

Quoted from tuja

villdjack played for us vs faketory road

Good catch. I added Villdjack’s kills and damage to inVision’s and deducted it from SO’s. Pretty sure your team’s stats should be correct now.

If there are any other cases of people who merced for several teams or stats not adding up, let me know.

tuja

(ETF2L Donator)
inv

i believe clark merced for kiti vs wcs, so faketory should have less dmg and kiti more

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Beautiful charts, good job!

denkra

officer
TBC

lovely

Buck824

BCBB
MMR

Thanks Adje and everyone else involved with collecting this data for the Highlander community to see. The lengths you go to in order to make it as realistic as possible for everyone who played and even including special medic and engineer stats as well is incredible.

Hopefully this tradition/habit or whatever you want to call it continues so that it preserves a history of player & team progress… and even downfalls.

Noice one

4hp

COGU

Excellent! Very clean and easy to navigate interface and I can’t believe you went back to collect logs for all those old seasons.

(it could be a fun idea to let others in on this who might be interested in collecting log sets for other leagues or seasons but idk how hard that might be.)

Also this has nothing to do with you but I guess spy backstab damage will forever be massively inflated on logs because of the whole “6x player health” thing?

Last edited by 4hp,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »