Forum

Regarding the action against degu and pred.

Created 9th August 2018 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

What insults are left now that “retard” “autist” and “frenchie” are no longer acceptable because people who aren’t autistic, french or retards (same thing) feel they need to get upset about it

reported to etf2l police

c u in jail kiddo

samii

myx
ONCE

I get called gook ricefield T.T

Kiwi

U.B.

Quoted from Clark

So, just to sum it all up for people who stumbled upon here and don’t want to read everything:

-poster makes a senseless argument;
-gets called out by around 15-20 people here, on tf.tv forums & discord;
-tells people who criticise him to choke on a dick.

/thread

You just decided to cherry picked his actions and take them out of context to make it seem like he has no argument at all.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Kiwi

[…]

You just decided to cherry picked his actions and take them out of context to make it seem like he has no argument at all.

I said his argument was senseless, I didn’t say he lacks one :)

Kiwi

U.B.

Quoted from Clark

[…]

I said his argument was senseless, I didn’t say he lacks one :)

True but at the same time saying that something is senseless can be interpretated as the person not having a “real” argument but is however just talking out of their ass. You also didn’t respond to my other point and instead ignored it. You didn’t sum up the entire discussion you just took out what you thought fits your “argument” best.

feelsbirthdayman

Last edited by Kiwi,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Kiwi

[…]

True but at the same time saying that something is senseless can be interpretated as the person not having a “real” argument but is however just talking out of their ass. You also didn’t respond to my other point and instead ignored it. You didn’t sum up the entire discussion you just took out what you thought fits your “argument” best.

feelsbirthdayman

The word “senseless” is not a matter of interpretation, it is what is, and if you’re trying to interpret it you either don’t know its meaning or are fishing for conflict.

Summarizing a thread for comedic purposes is not the same as making an argument, or is it another word you seem to be struggling with definition of?

I don’t know what your angle is at this point, but if you’re trying to protect Jedi from something, you might as well just stop, because nobody, including me, is attacking him.

Last edited by Clark,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Jedi(fla)master

Competition is about the strong, the weak,

I am the strong. You are the weak.

Jedi(fla)master

Quoted from Clark

I don’t know what your angle is at this point, but if you’re trying to protect Jedi from something, you might as well just stop, because nobody, including me, is attacking him.

Quoted from Clark

[…]

All those years I’ve thought you were just a massive troll, Jedi, and not a grade-A idiot. Thank you for dispelling that illusion.

To be fair I don’t need anyone to protect me from something like this, nor do I think that’s what eratic was trying to do.
I think he was just pointing out that you’re being a dismissive jackass.

Last edited by Jedi(fla)master,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6