Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 16th September 2016 @ 10:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

aaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Sacrilege,

Phnx

I wonder how maxi’s team will do in high :^)

wonder

Quoted from Hank

prem was a joke when i got in prem. And now its joke of jokes

http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/342/1/#premiership
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/386/1/#premiership
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/411/1/#premiershiptier

hmm for me it looks exactly the same. Maybe there is lack of “full tilt” but top5 can be the new “full tilt”

Last edited by wonder,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

People been saying Prem is a joke since Dignitas died, then I open up old VODs from 7 years ago of Prem and I feel like I am watching a Mid game. TF2 doesn’t die just because you leave it.

Phnx

Quoted from Hildreth

People been saying Prem is a joke since Dignitas died, then I open up old VODs from 7 years ago of Prem and I feel like I am watching a Mid game. TF2 doesn’t die just because you leave it.

yeah prem definitely has better dm than it used to 3-4 years ago.
but the lack of decent maincallers is apparent, games can get really chaotic and whoever has better dm wins, although it’s better to watch it’s still silly.

gedu

czur
SDCK!

Quoted from Hildreth

i think it’s more about the difference between prem and div 1/top high, today bottom prem and top high teams will trade maps with each other (i might be wrong) previously 7/8 teams would dominate these games and the 8th wouldnt lose

ofc tf2 and it’s players evolved (dm, gamesence, unlocks, jumps etc.) resulting in who used to be prem dm beast few years back is a decent high player of today. After all legendary maincalllers left, the games feel chaotic and far from well coordinated

Also it’s concidered a joke partly because of how many new teams and players are playing their first season in prem

Last edited by gedu,

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from gedu

[…]
Also it’s concidered a joke partly because of how many new teams and players are playing their first season in prem

That annoys me, people will see someone that used to be a lower div now being prem and assume that the divisions skill has lowered and that the player hasn’t just improved.

gedu

czur
SDCK!

Quoted from scrambled

[…]

That annoys me, people will see someone that used to be a lower div now being prem and assume that the divisions skill has lowered and that the player hasn’t just improved.

i havent said it’s wrong, i think it’s good that the old blood is leaving but i think it happened too fast

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Phnx

I wonder how maxi’s team will do in high :^)

aiming for one win

Phnx

Quoted from Maxi

[…]

aiming for one win

if you give me stv I’ll cast the game between you and my sons football team when the match for last place will happen, make sure not to play on thursday.

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
if you give me stv I’ll cast the game between you and my sons football team when the match for last place will happen, make sure not to play on thursday.

you’ll need to scrim you mong

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Phnx

[…]

or not

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Hildreth

can washed up demomen stop posting?

Carlos Kaiser

Last edited by Carlos Kaiser,

whymeo

EU

NA to have our revenge in high this season.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »