Forum

Interclass MGE Tournament with sticks (not about nerf)?

Created 20th June 2014 @ 02:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

DIG Arctic

noob

Hey there,

Were there any interclass MGE Tournaments (before patch) where demoman and stickies were allowed so far (if so are there any demos/streams)?
I got told that Demomans would dominate vs scouts and soldiers with stickies. Is that true or did soldiers just dominate it like they do without stickies?

Im not skilled enough to judge but i dont think demoman is a 1on1 class and can actually win (in most matches).
I know its not relevant anymore due to patch but im curious how it was.

Thanks so far.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from DIG Arctic

Hey there,

Were there any interclass MGE Tournaments (before patch) where demoman and stickies were allowed so far (if so are there any demos/streams)?

There is. Tip of the hats arranged an 2v2 mge tournament that had demos who used stickies. heres a link of that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dmuN-RLS4

Setlet

Quoted from DIG Arctic

Hey there,

I got told that Demomans would dominate vs scouts and soldiers with stickies. Is that true or did soldiers just dominate it like they do without stickies?

Im not skilled enough to judge but i dont think demoman is a 1on1 class and can actually win (in most matches).
I know its not relevant anymore due to patch but im curious how it was.

Thanks so far.

They don’t dominate but Scouts and Soldiers find it just annoying, because they can’t play their normal style of MGE against sticky Demoman.

Add A Reply Pages: 1