Forum

LogUploader SourceMod plugin

Created 14th March 2013 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

There are two final score with 6 players messages, one for each team. If both have dropped players I consider that unlucky.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from fraac

There are two final score with 6 players messages, one for each team. If both have dropped players I consider that unlucky.

Unlucky != impossible. Its pretty black and white that if you are searching for at least 1 team with 6 players on you are introducing a bug. Now you might be happy to live with this bug for your own private script, but if you’re looking to release it to the public then its a bug that shouldn’t exist. Also, you’re going to need to do another check for 9 players for highlander matches.

It should be enough to check just for the Game_over message, possibly check the reason (time limit reached, or winlimit/win difference met).

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It actually logs “current score x with y players” for both teams after every round. Those plus Game_Over seem the best way to distinguish from basketball, for example.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from fraac

It actually logs “current score x with y players” for both teams after every round. Those plus Game_Over seem the best way to distinguish from basketball, for example.

So if you’re trying to distinguish from bball/ultiduo a greater than 2 check will suffice and suit much better then a check for exactly 6 players.

Either that or just count how many unique player IDs you can find.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

What about 4-a-side bball? I’ve been studying log files for the last day trying to sort them and it has the hallmarks of a problem it’s best to solve probabilistically rather than exhaustively working out conditions. If most rounds end 6 versus 6 or 6 versus 5 it’s probably 6v6, and if it isn’t you’ve uploaded a one-in-a-million weird log file, or missed that one match where they wouldn’t allow a merc and your brother was torrenting and you kept timing out.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Best way is where you say !upload.

Fallen

TC

Check what map your on before you upload the log?

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

this seems to be working nicely now

Duckeh

[T-A!]

Not quite, still some bugs to fix.
Will be doing that next week, though, after mah exams.

Having difficulties getting this to work with a multiplay server. Curl and the plugin loads without any problem, but the LogUploader.cfg is never created, and the sm_logup_title cvar doesn’t exist at all, but the sm_logup_apikey does. Either way, it doesn’t upload any logs.

1. Can I make my own LogUploader.cfg? If so, what should it contain exactly?
2. If yes, can I put it anywhere or does it have to be in the sourcemod folder?

AnimaL

Quoted from sweezy

Having difficulties getting this to work with a multiplay server. Curl and the plugin loads without any problem, but the LogUploader.cfg is never created, and the sm_logup_title cvar doesn’t exist at all, but the sm_logup_apikey does. Either way, it doesn’t upload any logs.

1. Can I make my own LogUploader.cfg? If so, what should it contain exactly?
2. If yes, can I put it anywhere or does it have to be in the sourcemod folder?

just install tftrue it does the same ting

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]just install tftrue it does the same ting

Ty for the heads up. Still doesn’t work though:

[TFTrue] Failed to upload the log: Not authenticated

I’ve specified the apikey via tftrue_logs_apikey in my server.cfg

edit: Actually it’s working now. Cheers.

Last edited by sweezy,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2