Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »

shifty

Sir

Have the sniper no scope not shooting 100% in middle of the screen, dead on xhair ;/

Sebb

IsF

for scouts: walljumps just like in super mario to get up on higher levels

and new skinns just like in counterstrike, maybe female characters?

publik server seach engine that you put map; turbine in it and than you get on a server. while connecting other players ho want to play turbine too connect on the server too that you can join o every server and it never is less than 3 minutes empty just like in Left 4 Deth you jut join a runnying game or you join in a lobby (direct a server) were others want to play turbine too.

Reset the player stats; that you get your best stats in the last two weeks not these best stats ever i makes no fun if there stood somewhen you killed 400 people as pyro on an nooby achiefment server O.o – i’ll have the stats of the last 2 weeks

i want to use the new weapons without farming achiefments cause it makes mor fun to unlock them in pcws :> (the achievments)

a tf2 tutorial; just like in Unreal Turnament

new building choicese for the engeneer (2 level 1 senturys insted of a dispenser)

teleporter get on level 3 while useing it
2 times used = level 2
3 times used in level 2 = level 3

the tfc supershotgun for the engeneer

36 + 12 shots for the engeneers pistol not 200 + 12

sentury wich can build on a wall

on some maps i can´t jump on some roofs … why??????

automatical reaload (in teh options) for rocketluncher shotguns and these demo weapons

something against invisible players (wich you can get when you tab out of the game)

a button in the options were you can disable the windows kay

a icethrower instead of the flame thrower

Napalm stikys that you can put enemys on fire with them

Medic – needle gun (and blutsauger) : left button normal fire, right butten 7 needles like a shotgun shot (with more speed) for pyro and scout defend :>

i want thats the weapon shwich skripts work again …..

edit: goldrush 2nd map … the bug that i don´t see if the cart get pushed or the cart go back or were the cart is …. fix that pls

k so far from my side :D

hopex

k^m
[zagrod]

Sturmis: att – def – def – att round format in stopwatch mode.
i’d say that’s the best idea so far.

This is possibly not what you/valve are looking for, and probably too much work, but a while ago I sent this to Valve after feeling STV was not as complete as it could be. I never got a response :D
TF2 Spectator Feature

complete coincidence that you are in the screenshot MeeB :)

Anyway, be interested to see if people think it would be useful or not.

agron

Relic

hopex’s spec mode thing would be sweet. Cod4 pro mod has a similar spec function and it’s quite handy imo.

Zipok

That spec mode thing would be pure sweetness!
I’m not a team, but definitely valve should support competitive maps a bit more! Perhaps releasing mappacks including maps popular with the competitive scenes, perhaps making some themselves? Would be awesome to see more gravelpit -style maps. :)

Mick-

Tell Him to Sponsor some big LANS for TF2 , or to fuck off

Mick.

skinnie

TCM

i agree with sebb and mick (mm)

anyway i would just like some good badlands and granary like cp maps

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Prolly said 1000 times allready, but anyways.
Fix the last update so you dont have to run to a resupply to change from über-kritz, kritz-über and other guns.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

1). Map location names that come up when you use a voice bind. For example when someone pushes the medic it would come up with “Mole: MEDIC (CP2)” or if someone uses the help bind it would come up with “Mole: HELP! (valley)”. Having location area’s on maps would generally bring the voice comm binds into more use. Would probably be beneficial to enable custom map developers the ability to flag area’s with names as well so the function can be done on all maps.

This not only would help encourage and improve teamwork between teams not just competitively, but in public servers as well but it would also help bring in a line of generic names so there is no confusion about where people mean in mixes and to those lower teams wanting to learn. It might help in aiding tactical discussion.

2). Don’t think we can stress enough to bring the equip function back. Going through menu’s at the moment and then having to go to a cabinet is so much messing about and more importantly slow that it has caused less switching between unlocks (between medigun and kritz for example, kritz being used less now?).

3). More good cp maps rather than these we seem to be getting because they might look pretty.

Moose

[MIPC]

Fix the demo smoother so that you can actually see the player model for the person who has recorded the demo.

Funkeh

DStM

@ Mole 1)

Very nice idea; I also second the stv mode and the Stopwatch attack – defence, defence – attack mode (and its inclusion in the score screen and not as a separate entity).

hamza

vR
vR|

I don’t know if it was mentioned already, but Moviemakers suffer a lot from Recording issues like lagging/jittery models etc. would be nice to get that fixed somehow

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

as i said in steampowered forums and it was closed:

ranked servers and unranked servers

on ranked servers, you can get new weapons by achievements

on unranked servers, you can get achievements but you have all the weapons

like promod/mod/modwarfare in cod4

rts

farm!
it's a farm

feature in stv: show who the medic is healing and who heals the spectated person (of course with healthbar)

more balanced cp-maps like badlands or granary converted from the old tfc!

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Stop updates from destroying demo’s recorded; POV and STV, its rather annoying, epescially when you forget to backup the files required :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »