Created 4th August 2011 @ 02:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Sunbather

maksa

love it when he gets to the demo

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from Ched

Objectively speaking the updates to teamfortress 2 have diminished the dependence on teamplay and hence have undermimed the necessity for the same level of teamwork required to achieve victory compared to the state of the game on release.

This is probably true but as a player who started with hundreds of hours on pubs before TF2 went unlock crazy the “teamplay” was often flaky or non-existent to the point where you only really enjoyed games if lots of other regulars were on the server. I remember this distinctly.

So I can see why unlocks that let you play effectively as more of an atomized loner would appeal to a lot of players. In other words the original concept of TF2 teamplay has proved to be beyond the grasp of a large proportion of casual players and that quickly gets annoying.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

how should all those F2P – players adapt to the competitive scene when they grow up with more weapons than a usual mmorpg has?

Last edited by smziii,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from strut

[…]

This is probably true but as a player who started with hundreds of hours on pubs before TF2 went unlock crazy the “teamplay” was often flaky or non-existent to the point where you only really enjoyed games if lots of other regulars were on the server. I remember this distinctly.

So I can see why unlocks that let you play effectively as more of an atomized loner would appeal to a lot of players. In other words the original concept of TF2 teamplay has proved to be beyond the grasp of a large proportion of casual players and that quickly gets annoying.

Don’t even try mate. Unlocks are devils work, have ruined tf2, killed thousands of pandas and made dignitas fold. We all know that!!11

1. Obviously inspired by “rock, paper, scissors”
2. Don’t record your voice using a calculator

wrock

vier

Nr 1. @ Demo part :D

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

and according to Ghostface’s logic that makes you mad.

So much mad on ETF2L it’s unbelievable.

Y’all people need to go to some AM classes. Or should I say MM classes?

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

So much mad on ETF2L it’s unbelievable.

Y’all people need to go to some AM classes. Or should I say MM classes?

MMA classes!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2