Forum

why fan is banned in afs

Created 31st May 2010 @ 19:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Good thing it is banned. At least now you actually need a meatshot to stop soldiers from reaching the spire for example.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I think the change is a bit silly, but how I look at it.

It doesn’t count to the “main” league, so you’re not a risk of promotion or losing your spot, so calm down and enjoy it. You don’t have to enter it…

It’s a summer league, I expect more people would be motivated in playing a league where they don’t get pissed off at FaN/TDH constantly otherwise they might as well just go outside and enjoy themselves, I see it as a bit of a plus from most people’s eyes.

GuMMi

frø
px.

I see youre point nymph and im completely fine with that…
But the admins need a big dickslap for changing shit without a reason… if they dont get an outrage when bending over to the wishes of the vanillas… they might aswell ban it from the real tournament..

which would make me sad :<

Quoted from randa

[…]

it was 50/50 what are you talking about bill

iirc it was 60% wanting a 1 fan limit.

n00ne

It’s a good thing that they banned that broken weapon.

SfynX

T2P

go away kthxbye

Netsky

it might be banned in AFS, but not in the regular season, MAYBE we want to provide a different playground, which means tc_hydro, erm wait, I mean just different unlocks.

Either way, general rule applies, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to sign up :)

EDIT: hehe, joking, of course we knew you played that much with the fan, and we did this on purpose to annoy you.
Mission: Success.

Ched

.tony

I hate many things, especially snipers and the FaN. Unfortunatly, I’d rather permit all unlocks or none, including community weapons.

blondeh

Quoted from skillboy

i have played 300h scout and 290h with Force-A-Nature!
I think the old sytem, which allowed one Force-A-Nature, is much better and it dosen´t forces players (like me) to switch.

You Get Nothing!
You Lose!
Good Day Sir!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I don’t recall the results, I assumed that was it. If most people were against banning it, then it shouldn’t be banned, surely?

ETF2L made no polls regarding any weapons in preparation for the AFS Season.

Additionally, as per the news post none of the weapon unlock rules have been finalised. Let’s not have lots of threads opening up about it. The unlocks will be confirmed when the admins have finalised the complete ruleset for the summer season.

Hope that helps!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2