Forum

Low fps config with good looking skins ?

Created 20th December 2015 @ 15:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1

tim.

I really like the newly added skins and i’d like to buy some of them but they look like shit in game since i’m using chris’s max fps config. Is there any command or any config that boosts your fps but doesn’t fuck up the way skins look ?

walters

Upgrade your computer

repu

no offense but i dont remember anyone in comp tf really caring too much about the game’s looks

you could try chris’ dx9frames or m0refps

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

http://www.teamfortress.tv/30651/boost-fps-with-this-one-simple-trick

tim.

computer is fine. and fps are fine. but i want to actually be able to see the skins that i’m using. i don’t know how to revert my game back to normal from cris’s max fps config – so i don’t know if i would actually have fps troubles without it. i put it on ages ago just because ”everyone were using it”. don’t think i had any fps problems beforehand.

adysky

mat_picmip -1
makes textures look good with almost no fps decrease (in my case it even boosted my fps)

shoras

Quoted from adysky

mat_picmip -1

This is pretty much all you need. You could also set r_lod to -1 for the most detailed viewmodels.

fr3fou

-autoconfig in launch options, remove it after 1st run. Make sure you backup your autoexec and config.cfg, because it will reset your binds and settings!

jnki

bisenen

Quoted from shoras

[…]
This is pretty much all you need. You could also set r_lod to -1 for the most detailed viewmodels.

this, also the r_lod -1 only works in conjuction with r_rootlod 0, so you need to have both of these in your cfg

Add A Reply Pages: 1