September 9, 2018
After about a week from the announcement, we have decided to revert the addition of koth_coalplant_b8 in the season. It will be replaced by cp_sunshine, taking the same map rotation slots in weeks 5 and 6.
Updated map pool and rotation for Season 31 will be as follows:
- Week 1: cp_process_final & cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 2: cp_granary_pro_rc8 & koth_product_rc9
- Week 3: koth_product_rc9 & cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 4: cp_gullywash_final1 & cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 5: cp_snakewater_final1 & cp_sunshine
- Week 6: cp_sunshine & cp_prolands_b6
- Week 7: cp_prolands_b6 & cp_process_final
Reminder of in-game Bugs
Just like in our previous season, there are still 2 major bugs that have a chance to have a major impact on a match. If you suspect the opposing team of using either of these bugs in a match, please inform us through IRC.
The first bug is the one where stickies can damage players through walls if they’re placed inside of each other.
The second one is about the Ubercharge being built during pauses. This one can obviously happen by accident but we expect teams to handle it with fair play and make agreements if it does.
If there are cases of either of these bugs being abused, teams are going to get punished appropriately.