October 4, 2008
There are a lot Cups in the pipeline for you, time to give a little overview and information out:
Arena Cup #1
After the big success of the new released Gamemode Arena we are going to arrange some general Cups on it. After reducing the slots to 64 there are only 12 spots left. Interested in one of them? Be fast then, Sign Ups closing Sunday (tomorrow), 23:59 CEST!
- Detailed Newspost: [Link]
- Sign-Ups closing: TONIGHT, 23:59 CEST
- SIGN UP LINK (don’t forget you will have to register an Arena team first)
- Accepted Teams: [Link] – 62/64 slots taken – only 2 spots left!
- Round 1 – 1. Lumberyard 2. Granary (3. Badlands)
- Round 2 – 1. Well 2. Ravine (3. Watchtower)
- Round 3 – 1. Badlands 2. Lumberyard (3. Well)
Choose your favorite Winmode for Arena Maps!
Total Voters: 203
Cause of the big feedback on our Competition Request Forum we are happy to announce our first Highlander Cup. This Cup will be perfect for everybody who thinks some classes should be played more often, due to the 9on9 and Classlimit 1 Gamemode. Feel invited to note all dates down already, also it’s possible to register Highlander teams on the page by now!
Dates & Details
- Sign-Ups open: Sunday, 19th October, 19:00 CEST
- Sign-Ups closing: Sunday, 26th October, 23:59 CEST
- Round 1: Monday, 27th October till Wednesday, 5th November
- Slots: 8 (can be upped to 16)
- Gamemode: 9on9, Classlimit 1
Also our regular Cup series is going into its next chapter: the 4th Cup will have place for 128 teams again which will fight for the European Team Fortress 2 Cup Throne. Our Public Gamemode Polls are open by now; the community will decide again how this Cup will be played, so take your right to vote!
4th Cup Gamemode: Draw Map Situation
Total Voters: 272
4th Cup Gamemode: Map-Pick-System
Total Voters: 267
Last but not least we are also announcing a new 1on1 Cup. And of course you got the chance to decide which Class will be the focus on it. Vote below!
Decide which 1on1 Cup we will arrange next!
Total Voters: 319