6v6 Nations Cup #8: Home
Banner by soda
It has been long waited but it is time for the best players of each country to group up together and prove that their country is the best!
The Cup will feature a Group Stage and a single-elimination Tournament, and will take place throughout May and June. Each country will be represented by one team consisting out of players of the same nationality, led by a Captain chosen through the applications process.
- Captains Applications: 26th April – 9th May
- Announce Captains & Groups: 10th May
- Group Stage Round 1: 16th May – 22nd May
- Group Stage Round 2: 23rd May – 29th May
- Group Stage Round 3: 30th May – 5th June
- Tiebreakers: 6th June – 12th June
- Round of 16: 13th June – 16th June
- Quarter Finals: 17th June – 22nd June
- Semi Finals: 23rd June – 27th June
- Grand Finals and Bronze Match: 28th June – 1st July
IMPORTANT! We do encourage teams to make use of their roster of up to 13 players. Mercs will not be allowed! (Although we may be more lenient regarding the verification time.)
Maps and Whitelist
The map rotation for group stages will be the following:
- Round 1: cp_process_f7 + cp_metalworks
- Round 2: cp_granary_pro_rc8 + cp_snakewater_final1
- Round 3: cp_gullywash_final1 + cp_sunshine
For the elimination stages teams will pick and ban their choices from the following maps:
The season 38 whitelist will be used, which can be found here.