Highlander Nations Cup #7
Banner by soda
It has been long waited but it is time for the best players of each country to group up together and prove that their country is the best!
The Cup will feature a Group Stage and a single-elimination Tournament, and will take place throughout July and August. Each country will be represented by one team consisting out of players of the same nationality, led by a Captain chosen through the applications process.
- Captains Applications: 26th June – 14th July
- Announce Captains & Groups: 18th July
- Group Stage Round 1: 19th July – 25th July
- Group Stage Round 2: 26th July – 1st August
- Group Stage Round 3: 2nd August – 8th August
- Tiebreakers: 9th August – 12th August
- Round of 16: 13th August – 16th August
- Quarter Finals: 17th August – 21st August
- Semi Finals: 22nd August – 25th August
- Grand Finals and Bronze Match: 26th August – 29th August
IMPORTANT! We do encourage teams to make use of their roster of up to 20 players. Mercs will not be allowed! (Although we may be more lenient regarding the verification time.)
Maps and Whitelist
The map rotation for group stages will be the following:
- Round 1: pl_vigil_rc7
- Round 2: cp_gullywash_final1 & koth_proplant_v7
- Round 3: cp_steel
For the elimination stages teams will pick and ban their choices from the following maps:
The highlander season 24 whitelist will be used, wich can he found here.