Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Remuald

hello,

i want to deleted my profil on etf2l.

thank to apply my request

cordialy

octochris

(0v0)

Just right click it and press ‘delete’, and it will go into your recycle bin.

Wabbeh

Chris, get out or stop trolling :< do you really want to be the new dick jones?

Remuald

really ?
maybe not

Waebi

‹Con›

Remuald, they will not delete the profile. Just remove the details from it if you care. However, seeing that it’s only really SteamID + Email + a few IPs probably, I’m asking myself why you would want it deleted, other than trying to set up another account or whatever dodgy thing.

Remuald

I’m French and I am legally entitled to delete my account without having to justify myself.
but if it is not possible, I will try to remove my personal information.
However, it is regrettable not to delete my account on many website: (

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Remuald

I’m French and I am legally entitled to delete my account without having to justify myself.

The ETF2L servers reside in the UK, and therefore French law does not apply, go google “legal jurisdiction”. However even under UK law, ETF2L is not an officially registered business and does not exist as a legal entity, therefore it isn’t covered under UK law either.

Now if you want to stop talking crap and explain why you want it deleted, go for it. However just wanting it deleted if you’re anal as fuck is just stupid.

Last edited by Skyride,

Remuald

I want to delete my account because I no longer useful.
and I do not want to leave my personal information across.

Last edited by Remuald,

Waebi

‹Con›

what else is there other than SteamID (not really personal) and email (which you can change) anyway?

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Remuald

Great quote.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Remuald

and I do not want to leave my personal information across.

orly?

Nickname: R3muald
You live in either Lille or Montpellier in France.
You’re 22 years old.

You have a ban under Sourcebans for flaming people.
You’re an admin on the french technology site NHFR.org (although it doesn’t appear you’ve been active lately).
You’ve been kicking about on other tech forums for a good few years.
You created a profile for yourself last year on the official TF2Wiki.
You have an irl friend (by the alias of GeekShadow) who runs a couple of technology blogs (ubuntu, netbooks, etc) and is pretty into gadgets.
Got a few photos that I’m 95% sure are of you on flickr.
And I have your facebook page (but i’m not going to post it here because its a step too far imo).

So ye, I got all that from the same amount of info I’d get if you joined the same TF2 server I was on, nothing to do with emails or etf2l profile. I think you’ve got a few more important things to worry about than you’re etf2l profile if you are truly that bothered.

This isn’t a stalker-fest, you’re flattering yourself if you think I care that much, but seriously, stop being an idiot.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

SAT!

vani

Bully

Quoted from Remuald

LOL :DF

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

Great quote.

To be fair, if ETF2L was a legally registered business in France, he’d be right.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Remuald

I’m French and I am legally entitled to delete my account without having to justify myself.(

LOL

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »