Forum

Fragga and Kodyl = horrible people

Created 30th November 2009 @ 22:19

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Mike

TEZC

so i plays this pug, and my comms don’t work , so them is like “fucking mike fuck comms fuck skill fuck go back to pu1” and then i fix my comms and then when they were on opposite teams fragga was a complete coward without his “twin”, and complaining about kodyl using the FaN, yes kodyl will say “it’s past the sexy kids bedtime” (perv) and fragga will agree (pervs) result = retarted twins

Mike

TEZC

i’m going to bed HAHA (french word for goodbye here)

Cloud

.wldcrd!

First of all, wat
Second, lol
Third, agree

inb4 airshot

wpminnows

[PG]

wasn’t fragga and kodyl a tv show

Jonni

[FB]

fragga you’re such a meanie!

SfynX

T2P

arnt they part of the skill police?

Mark

Phase

I saw kodyl airshot fragga once

Sad Giraffe

Mani

Cant belive i’m actually replying to this shit but here is the awful story.

So this guy is in a pickup2 with us and we notice he doesnt talk at all, we ask him if he’s on vent and shit and whats going on. After the pickup he adds again to next and we tell him not to add because he just spent an entire pickup without talking. He then goes emo and starts on about how we only complain and noone will help him, he then gets told we’re still on vent and he can just come on and figure it out. When his mic starts working its clear that his voice isnt that deep. We comment his age – I may have tried out my best pedo impression and said he sounded like a sexy 12 yearold. We tell him not to play pickup2 if he cant comm again and thats it.

If i have scarred you for life then i’m sorry ;o( You didnt do bad in the pickup man, all you need are some comms and youre gtg.

Arnold

DAKKA

I don’t think anybody took this topic seriously. Your reply changed all that kodyl you massive perv

Sad Giraffe

Mani

;o(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

So this guy is in a pickup2 with us and we notice he doesnt talk at all, we ask him if he’s on vent and shit and whats going on. After the pickup he adds again to next and we tell him not to add because he just spent an entire pickup without talking. He then goes emo and starts on about how we only complain and noone will help him, he then gets told we’re still on vent and he can just come on and figure it out. When his mic starts working its clear that his voice isnt that deep. We comment his age – I may have tried out my best pedo impression and said he sounded like a sexy 12 yearold. We tell him not to play pickup2 if he cant comm again and thats it.

If i have scarred you for life then i’m sorry ;o( You didnt do bad in the pickup man, all you need are some comms and youre gtg.

LOL

AnimaL

so i plays this pug, and my comms don’t work , so them is like “fucking mike fuck comms fuck skill fuck go back to pu1” and then i fix my comms and then when they were on opposite teams fragga was a complete coward without his “twin”, and complaining about kodyl using the FaN, yes kodyl will say “it’s past the sexy kids bedtime” (perv) and fragga will agree (pervs) result = retarted twins

no shit

sgN^

TKN

care tbh

Slick

Epsilon

Since i don’t understand anything in that post, i’ll stick to the SUBJECT …and simply…

Nothing new?

Sekhel

/facepalm
Fail

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »