Forum

New mouse

Created 9th February 2009 @ 04:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Tinking of getting a new mouse as this mx518’s feet are worn to the brim and im starting to feel the cord is taking some damage as it can spaz/freeze sometimes (only when doing large movements tho).

Ive tried the Ikari optical and the deathadder, the ikari having a bad mouse shape, and the deathadder being near perfect apart from a shitty sensor.

I’m looking into getting a habu or maybe the roccat kone (expensive tho).

Any advice?

compton

cvx|

G3.

Mick-

get hyperglide skates and your mx518 will be like a new one !

F2

Danmark

I use this one, it’s pretty awesome.

op

I got the roccat kone at Christmas time and would strongly adivse against it. Nightmare of a mouse to get ust to. So i switched back to my G5, go for a G5 mate! Top dollar mouse.

Swarley

cool^m

Just get another Logitech MX518 or if you want a change get a Razer Diamondback which are both around the same price.

Really mice are personal preference along with keyboards and mouse mats. If you have a store with a decent collection of mice where you live then go test them out, see how they feel.

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

logitech g5

caliban

fail

btw u can get free skatez from logitech :)
it’s all on their homepage

did the same some weeks ago

and ya get logitech quality is much better than razor…had 1 diamondnack and 2 copperheads and the cable always broken ./ it’s a nice mouse but dunno cable is like 1$ qualy no comparsion to logitechs qualy :)

and depends on your hands,what feels better for u

but g5 yay

kEvNx

.#mtf

G5 for sure – it rocks! OMG YEAH

N/A

RaWr ::

Razer Lachesis <3

veehell

-cavalier-

Razer Lachesis :) ou je…

Edd

T2P

i use a lachesis but i would recommend using the microsoft intellimouse 3.0. It’s a beast of a mouse and im sure you will like it :P

Morty

RG

G5 <3

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

What’s the razer lachesis shaped like?

I have biggish hands and I used to use a razer db but I found it way too small for my liking and the shape meant u cudnt get a real grip of it. However the deathadder has a great shape. The mx518 has a great shape too! (p.s. I don’t like the G5, the mousefeet are too big and the last one I owned had terrible tracking issues)

Zap

if you didn’t like the Ikari shape then I wouldn’t recommend the roccat kone

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »