Forum

ETF2L - Random Damage (Demo Request)

Created 18th February 2009 @ 19:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Hello,

Since druidz split i have stopped work on the druidz movie. But i’m still gonna use the footage i already had to make a new movie.

What i have decided to do is make a ETF2L community frag movie. But i want to spice it up a bit and get some variety in there. So i’m basically asking for people to send me demos with ticks of their sickest highlights! You know the usual crazy midairs, multiple take downs, fast clearouts etc

I’m looking only really for Div 1 highlights, mostly because if i opened it up to all divisions i would probably have too many demos sent (maybe).

So if you have a highlight message me on IRC with a link to the demo, and ticks of the highlight (i can work with STV, or POV) Also if they are old demos and you know the tick i can also work with them as i backed up tf2 before the recent update.

look forward to hearing from people :)

#boneyard.productions

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

probably the best opportunity to get some of them old (broken) demo’s put into serious editing material.

Good luck bones :)

psy

GL m8 :)

Bury

Sounds like a good project, but im curious as to why you are limiting it to div 1 players, the fact you’d get too many demos is a bit of a weak filter :[; there are dozens of good players who are in low teams; just because they have not been discovered by a high team you are ruling them out.

Good luck with it, and can’t wait to see the end result. Shame you scrapped the druidz movie, they were still a good team that deserved a team video :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

the problem is, most people wont have the ticks writen down from their olds demos, and tbh i really can’t be bothered to watch through peoples demos. Its way to time consuming. But if you have ticks then great

EDIT: I’m sure there are some extremely high skilled unknown players in lower divisions, but i want this movie to represent the current cream of the crop. Also it really is to keep the amount of demos sent to a minimum, i already have alot of footage for this movie as it is.

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

Can’t wait for the movie :)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Obviously you only want ETF2L matches and not stuff from scrims, pugs etc?

Edit: Oh wait I’m not div1

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

ok perhaps i should ease up on the Div 1 only thing. As long as the highlights are omgwtf amazing then its cool. :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

Naw stick with div1 mate (maybe div2 if you’d like) as I’m sure you will get bombarded with demo in no time if you ease up. Your making the movie from your own sweat and bones (geddit) and putting aside your own time to edit this. So if you wanna put some criteria for demo selections, that’s your own sole business.
I’d love to see a well edited frag video of the cream of the crop, who are at the height of their skill level. If people are moaning about a movie for lower div, get off ya asses and take the initiative on making one.

Jonni

[FB]

totally agree with grem. awesome initiative Boneyard.
cheers for that. if you do decide to go div1/2 instead of just div1 (which I recommend you don’t) tell me.. my clan will have quite a bit of ticked great frags and such.

Bjuo

Working on a similar project in our community.
Timing was really bad though cause of all the updates recently breaking people’s demos. (most aren’t aware of how to backup files plus its too complicated for the common man)

gl on ur project though, expecting some nice stuff :P

J3

it has to be a demo from a div1 player or against a div1 team/player ?? =)
hummm would be fun seeing div1 ppl getting poped :D

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

ahh cant wait for this movie to get out :DDD

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

from a div1 player, j3

I would’ve said both from a div1 player and against a div1 team.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »