Forum

DjShrew Basic Positioning Guides. (For New Team/Div6.)

Created 29th December 2010 @ 15:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Stimpy

does anyone find these helpfull or am i wasting my time?

if they are not helpfull freight will be my last one.

Last edited by Stimpy,

Spike Himself

TC

Don’t be put off by the lack of feedback. One day someone will be looking for exactly this and they will be very grateful.

Spira

mumble + demo is imo the best way to learn.

davesan

epx^
Panda

rename the video titles to something a little more usefull, im sure youll get lots more views if you come up for relevant searches.

e.g. TeamFortress 2 Tutorials: cp_Granary Scout

also remember to fill in the description field and add annotations to the videos (you could link to the badlands tutorial from the granary tutorial)

YouTube works just like search engines, the more keywords the better =)

Sort out a decent Channel aswell!

Last edited by davesan,

Scatterbrain

SpA|com

nah man these are really good – i play medic, which you haven’t covered, but even then these are useful as it gives me more of an idea of the stuff that teams are likely to be doing. i haven’t seen anything that goes in depth about positioning before, so this is pretty cool, lookin forward to more :>

Stimpy

Quoted from Spira

mumble + demo is imo the best way to learn.

Like this…? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU

Spira

Quoted from Stimpy

[…]

Like this…? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU

Kinda like that. Also think reviewing players demos are good like jaeger did.

ups

Thank you, was really helpful for me.

:D

Anyway, nice guides, keep them coming, I am sure there’s a bunch of people who might improve their game by watching this. Regarding your demo 2nd rollout: if you can’t do it properly, ask any competitive demoman for a recording on badlands, and just show it in your video instead of saying theoretical stuff like “oh you can jump from there, but I can’t do it”.

It is possible for people to watch other roll-out videos, but having them all in one place is more useful.

Last edited by ups,

Stimpy

Quoted from ups

Thank you, was really helpful for me.

:D

Anyway, nice guides, keep them coming, I am sure there’s a bunch of people who might improve their game by watching this. Regarding your demo 2nd rollout: if you can’t do it properly, ask any competitive demoman for a recording on badlands, and just show it in your video instead of saying theoretical stuff like “oh you can jump from there, but I can’t do it”.

It is possible for people to watch other roll-out videos, but having them all in one place is more useful.

Could you recomend any good demo’s ;)

(Joske still not added me on my new account.)

Last edited by Stimpy,

Stimpy

added fragga’s guide to soli.

ups

Well huhy made a rollout video recently, ask him if he has any video material left on his hdd.

Stimpy

Added Freight_Final1.

Ezygnum

Quoted from Spike Himself

Don’t be put off by the lack of feedback. One day someone will be looking for exactly this and they will be very grateful.

+1

Stimpy

Ops double post.

Why the mentor program never did this i dont know? People could always ask Q if needed.

Last edited by Stimpy,

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Stimpy

[…]

Could you recomend any good demo’s ;)

(Joske still not added me on my new account.)

*COUGH*

I’m a shit demo but I have prem jumps to mid.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »