Forum

Waiting list for TF2 S7

Created 29th January 2010 @ 06:59

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

karit

Hello, I signed up my team like 100th on that s7 thing.Then we lost few players, and now I have them back, now it says we are 440/330 on signups.What does that mean, are we gonna play in season 7or not ?

albert

epx^

I’m pretty sure it means there are 440 teams signed up, you’re still 100th position.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Sorry mate, by default, having nightbox in your team automatically adds 340 places to your waiting time :(.

ilike2spin

RLM

I think there aren’t any ‘positions’ anymore, they get all the signups and then pick 360 or whatever it is out of them. Teams who finished last season get priority, then teams who can prove some sort of level of play through screens/demo etc, then completely unknown new teams.

medfoo

trick17

last season we were the ca. 30th team which signed up, then 2 left the team ( only 4 member at the team for 1 day) and when we got 2 new guys 1 day later, we had been on the waiting list slot 400 or someting like that.
no s6 for us then.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Sorry mate, by default, having nightbox in your team automatically adds 340 places to your waiting time :(.

This is actually true, so sad that you had to tell em tapley

AnroliF

Who has leaked our special rule about nightbox? :p

Sometimes read the news can help you :

With regards to placement in these divisions, we are running a slightly different system to previous seasons. This season, we are giving all teams who finished Season 6 without dropping or folding, priority entry into Season 7. This means that they will be entered into the Division that they finished in last season, depending on whether they were promoted, relegated or if they just stayed in the same division. Once all of the teams that signed up who played last season have been entered into the league, we will then fill up the spaces with new teams. When assessing new teams, we will be looking at the clan’s history, any ladder matches they have played and any other information that has been provided. You can also send us screenshots of previous matches where you have beaten teams in or above the division that you want to apply for.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from karit

Hello, I signed up my team like 100th on that s7 thing.Then we lost few players, and now I have them back, now it says we are 440/330 on signups.What does that mean, are we gonna play in season 7or not ?

i’ve told you on steam to STOP ASKING AND FUCKING WAIT

PS: You heard Anrolif, we should play ladder to get the spot more secure.

Last edited by Nigh,

oblivion

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

Not to tell you what to do nigh, but swearing at your CL on steam (and let alone the forums) isn’t the best idea imo. Up to you but I don’t think the admins will be happy with it either and it shows you in a bad light….

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

Chill out pal, he’s just excited like everyone else :/

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

rofl kid

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Wow, Chris is playing in Team Nightbox :D

r1k

Syn

Quoted from Jh

[…]

rofl kid

LOL, I didnt even no you was “part” of the clan night.. thought you managed the weby or somthing?? :P

Last edited by r1k,

karit

I just want straight answer, yes or no would do the job with some expalniation and nigh did play like 1 game for us :), so It is nightboxes clan or whatever, It is my clan guys :) and I just putted him as deputy to make rec post :)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

admins please delete this topic, useless, non-sense and offtopic.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »