x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

hey dAyKiLLeR

Created 28th December 2009 @ 18:32

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

demsii

EPA

Why are you replying if you’re not reading my posts?

nIgHtKiLLeR

“What took you so long? Still bitter about being rejected a backup spot once? Or is because you got kicked from rEJ? :(” – Demourge to Aye Doc. ’09

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Whoa, rage-meter just went through the roof!

nIgHtKiLLeR

get head before talking to me klu

Skyride

DUCS

You know, ive never quite understood you AyeDoc, really.

In the tf2street thing, you seemed to be on to something and I think everyone was loling at it because it was funny and true. Obviously, being in his clan and all, i disagree that demsii is a faggot, but anyway, it was funny when i first read it, I know the reason why you dislike him so I can just shrug it off and laugh.

However, now your just looking like a bitter retard. Pull your head just a little out your own arse and you might for 2 seconds be able to see that having a fantastic grasp of the english language has absolutely zero relation to your intelligence.

Anyway, I did respect you at one point.

did…

demsii

EPA

Yep, true on all fronts and I typed that, your point being? (was it that important that you actually saved it to a textfile or w/e after it being deleted? just ROFL then..)

Anyhow, as much as I would love to continue this obvious waste of time, I have to go play and stuff now

much love,
hugsnkisses

xoxo

Don’t be so angry, it’s just a game! ;) .. you could always go play with your american friends! ;D ..

Naturally you don’t care about all this and so on and so on, that’s why you’re posting and continue posting. TF2 IS DEAD, ETF2L SUCKS, RAGEFACE .. oops ;)

Last edited by demsii,

wpminnows

[PG]

Whoa, rage-meter just went through the roof!

now eh can use the bugle heh heh l;mao

seraph

rEJ

LAFFO

edit: shit clan tbqfh

Last edited by seraph,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

get head before talking to me klu

Awh, what’s wrong honey, need a hug? :<

nIgHtKiLLeR

LAFFO

edit: shit clan tbqfh

don’t lie, no clan is better than rEJ

why else would we get so much admin attention simply because of creative team names

alfa

Popcorn for 5 bucks!

Last edited by alfa,

nIgHtKiLLeR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvb-1wjAtk4

my 45 minutes are done, PEACE

Skyride

DUCS

FUCK TF2 STREET RETURNS!

FUCK YEAH

BRB

POPCORN

**om nom nom nom**

exm

demourge is a faggot.

Only chatted for about 5mins with him, but I have to agree… He’s one of those guys who can make you hate him in less than a minute.

SfynX

T2P

FUCK TF2 STREET RETURNS!

FUCK YEAH

BRB

POPCORN

**om nom nom nom**

*punches Skyride and steals his popcorn, then continues to drool at conversation*

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »