Created 11th March 2012 @ 18:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]
no i mean someone that is actually up for an solution and is not into that kind of humor to derail threads constantly

he didn’t post it as an admin!!!!111

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

For further information on the catch up week I will refer to the newspost announcing the final tables for the running season: http://etf2l.org/2012/01/22/season-11-the-final-tables/

We decided to move back week 1 by one week which gives you some more days to schedule your week 1 match. The first default dates will be set on Friday, January 27, so make sure to have your match scheduled by then. To not delay the season any further, there will be no catch-up week, so make sure to play all of your matches by Saturday, March 17 2012. You can, however, start playing right now, in “week 0″, if you are afraid that you will not manage to play all your matches until then.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from CanFo

For further information on the catch up week I will refer to the newspost announcing the final tables for the running season: http://etf2l.org/2012/01/22/season-11-the-final-tables/

[…]

oh yes that solved the problem
… not

hf nullify all the matches

AnimaL

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

oh yes that solved the problem
… not

hf nullify all the matches

or…just play 2 officials in one night? or…. 3 officials in whole week (like MIPC)

its not that hard

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

m0ar weeks!

Gubbins

Op4

Coming from the team that’s known for playing from 7-11cet 7 days a week

TheSucker

[d¿s]

I don’t quite see the problem. You have 7 weeks to play 7 matches (or even 8 weeks including the first scheduling week?). You choose when to play your matches. You’re free to move the week 1 match to week 7 as long as you simply notify the admins about it + agree with the opponents. You’re also allowed to move the week 7 match to week 1. People making it a habit of always delaying games should not be encouraged by the admins by wasting yet another week in my opinion. If you’re afraid of the last week not being enough to play the remaining game(s), then schedule them for week 6 and you’ve created your own catch-up week.

People were also complaining about only having two seasons per year. Admins can’t create time, so by being strict with the weeks this season (plus the coming one I assume) they’ll be able to add another season this year which most people seemingly wanted.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

We missed a couple of matches due to various reasons, so this week we have 3 officials.

And giving it another week only serves the sloppy organized teams, not to mention the fact that nothing will change. There will still be teams who are running behind because ‘they still had a week’.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

I can’t play the last two officials :'(
I knew quite a bit in advance, I think early january. (perhaps before season 11 started) but you can’t be like oh hey week 7 opponent, I know you haven’t practised week 7 maps but let’s play it week 1.

One moar week

rtan

-9w-

There should be 1 more week.

But the most confusing thing is having Saturday as the deadline? Just make it Sunday so it’s an extra night and probably the most popular day to play officials.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from rtan

There should be 1 more week.

But the most confusing thing is having Saturday as the deadline? Just make it Sunday so it’s an extra night and probably the most popular day to play officials.

You can get an extension to play Sunday if you ask Crasp nicely, or so I am told. ;)

On a personal note: it baffles me how people manage to not have all officials done on time. If you’ve been having extreme roster issues or so ok, fair enough, but teams that have had 6 the entire season? What happens there? :s

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Gubbins

Coming from the team that’s known for playing from 7-11cet 7 days a week

i really must have been holding their gaming time back considering they used to play sun-thurs 20-22cet.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from TheSucker

I don’t quite see the problem. You have 7 weeks to play 7 matches (or even 8 weeks including the first scheduling week?). You choose when to play your matches. You’re free to move the week 1 match to week 7 as long as you simply notify the admins about it + agree with the opponents. You’re also allowed to move the week 7 match to week 1. People making it a habit of always delaying games should not be encouraged by the admins by wasting yet another week in my opinion. If you’re afraid of the last week not being enough to play the remaining game(s), then schedule them for week 6 and you’ve created your own catch-up week.

People were also complaining about only having two seasons per year. Admins can’t create time, so by being strict with the weeks this season (plus the coming one I assume) they’ll be able to add another season this year which most people seemingly wanted.

Someone wants another 455 day ban from the forum? Jeez stop posting so much.

Still I agree completely, week commenced January 29, you have a week to schedule in advanced. Not having a catch up week has probably caught a lot of teams out but it is necessary to fit in more seasons to the ETF2L calender.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

On a personal note: it baffles me how people manage to not have all officials done on time. If you’ve been having extreme roster issues or so ok, fair enough, but teams that have had 6 the entire season? What happens there? :s

you also have to play 2 matches this week.

+1 to extend the week to sunday 18/03 would help alot

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »