Forum

[S10] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

– This is the place to give the admins feedback regarding the unlock rules.
– The thread will be closely moderated and punishments given out relatively easily. Keep it civil.

Unlock rules
– Allowed unlocks: Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg, Übersaw and Crusader’s Crossbow.
– Almost all weapon reskins (Lugermorph, Holy Mackerel, Frying Pan, Iron Curtain, Golden Wrench, Big Kill, Enthusiast’s Timepiece) are also allowed.
– All other non-stock weapons are banned, including the Original.

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

awsome!

rytis

PrettyGay

good good. I’m going to enjoy s10.
If I’m going to play in it..

Ramown

TIDS

Sounds good :))))))

vani

Bully

What…

Smeg

Quoted from vani

What…

:(

MIndYe

[hePPa]

To all Original lovers. No kritz sound was a problem. And this is from an original lover.

Nice rules BTW. S10 going huge!

Looks good. :D

Quoted from vani

What…

Thank fuck for that!

Origo

finally :)

Skully

Im gonna tip my hat off to the admins, while I was a supporter of the original, with the bugs atm, it seems like the safe choice was made, and not only is it safe, its for the better of S10 IMO

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from vani

What…

Was the right choice imo, hopefully we’ll get centre-firing cvars in the future to look at adding.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from vani

What…

>:(

destroYer

Question to the admins: why didn’t you ban the Blutsauger and Crossbow too, seeing how they add nothing to gameplay and are the worse choice 95% of the time anyway. I mean, no one’s gonna ask why you included Kritzkrieg and the Ubersaw cause these add major tactical differences to the game by influencing the Uber-metagame, but why the Blutsauger & Crossbow? :O

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from destroYer

Question to the admins: why didn’t you ban the Blutsauger and Crossbow too, seeing how they add nothing to gameplay and are the worse choice 95% of the time anyway. I mean, no one’s gonna ask why you included Kritzkrieg and the Ubersaw cause these add major tactical differences to the game by influencing the Uber-metagame, but why the Blutsauger & Crossbow? :O

why not? if people want it, let them use it?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »