50 Teams Dropped

Worse Div: 3B with 4 drops

octochris

(0v0)

your point?

Pointless stats ftw!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

No point really, just thought I would put out information, people can read into it what they want. For me it is annoying as it means I can’t play as many officals as possible, meaning I don’t play all the maps fairly.

Last edited by CrashSite,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CrashSite

No point really, just thought I would put out information, people can read into it what they want. For me it is annoying as it means I can’t play as many officals as possible, meaning I don’t play all the maps fairly.

cool.

kuma

still not as bad as afs

Last edited by kuma,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I’d like to see some form of ‘punishment’ or penalty for leaving a team mid season introduced. No idea of specifics but some kind of (reverese?) incentive to stick with a team and finish the seasons games.

I proposed a 2 week or 4 week ban to joining a new team after leaving your last one…but it got shouted down.

_Ben

;?

fuck r7an

Evil

aqeze

div2b 4 drops :/ nobody’s fault but mine and Vertex – Soviet folded too…

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

typical behaviour from r7an…..

Quoted from Monkeh

I’d like to see some form of ‘punishment’ or penalty for leaving a team mid season introduced. No idea of specifics but some kind of (reverese?) incentive to stick with a team and finish the seasons games.

I proposed a 2 week or 4 week ban to joining a new team after leaving your last one…but it got shouted down.

It got shouted out because people leave teams for a ton of reasons, and you can’t create a blanket rule “leave your team = punishment” since it would punish a LOT of people who did absolutely nothing wrong.

ps. Nobody’s Fault but Mine also dropped from Div2, and there’s talk of Vertex Soviet dropping from S8 too.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

kuma

ye, every team we beat folds

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

i think we should have some sort of system to punish r7an, he has folded 3 teams in a row already.

kuma

r7an join us i want to fold our bad team

Jude

notdoggo

once again im in the division with the most drops.

high five me!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »