x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i51 sale ends 5th January!

Created 1st January 2014 @ 21:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

i51 is £73.60 until the 5th, which includes free camping. Camping will cost £££ after this as far as I can tell, and the price of the ticket will increase as well

Come check out the new arena and lets make it as big as possible!

cu@

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/tickets/

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Hopefully a slightly larger assembly than at i50! I’m interested to see what this new place looks like.

hawku

AYO

So much hype

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Camping will be £20 after this so if you’re looking at camping i’d book this now.

A word on hotels: onsite is booked up, Novotol (nearest, 10-15 min walk) not sure – forum rumour says Saturday is booked up but I don’t know for sure. That looks like the only walkable place. Rest are taxi/driving distance, really, or a much longer walk (not advised drunk at 4 am).

There is indoor sleeping to be announced, but as of yet I do not have any details about this. Likely it’s just a room with lots of people; bring an airbed and get some kip for a few hours. Nothing fancy, not sure if there will be an additional cost or not yet.

Everything else about Ricoh looks splendid, but i’m not overly impressed with the accommodation options personally :p

Also please take this in to account when i’m going to make you play matches at 10 am )))

Last edited by Nymthae,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

bought
last day, save dat dolla

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

AYOGURL representing

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

holla holla save dat dolla

hawku

AYO

nothing says saving dolla more than a sugadaddy hood pussy creeper

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

to whoever is managing i51, can you make sure we don’t have those TV screens connected to our PCs – they make your monitor look like absolute poop

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from Starkie

to whoever is managing i51, can you make sure we don’t have those TV screens connected to our PCs – they make your monitor look like absolute poop

A) They haven’t been hooked up to them since i48
B) You won’t need to use them anyway

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

A) They haven’t been hooked up to them since i48
B) You won’t need to use them anyway

omg part B

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

:(

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

rofl that’s a par

Henghast

open
bobs

well tickets booked anyway, just need to figure out this shitty accom situation now

Add A Reply Pages: 1