x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I46 documentary

Created 2nd August 2013 @ 08:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

aura

Quoted from T0m

Looks good, hopefully something like this will be done for i49 :D

for 9.99 only on extv
feb 2015

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from aura

[…]

The point I was trying to make is that this documentary was supposed to promote tf competitive scene as whole and now it’s been a year since the event and no one outside tf2 related websites would even know or care about this damn thing. A lot of people (including me) would be completely fine with the fact that they are charging for this but it’s just ironic how the aim of the documentary was to benefit the scene and bring players and now it’s just a way to get money from tf2 community.

Read the description. You can pay 5$ to support extv and get a 50 FPS version a day earlier, or you can simply watch it on Youtube one day later.

Also, I don’t think anyone outside the scene would really care that this LAN was a year ago and not, say, last month. They even timed the release date so that it is released right before the i49, potentially creating interest to watch that LAN.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Selek

[…]They even timed the release date so that it is released right before the i49, potentially creating interest to watch that LAN.

def not that

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from aura

[…]

The point I was trying to make is that this documentary was supposed to promote tf competitive scene as whole and now it’s been a year since the event and no one outside tf2 related websites would even know or care about this damn thing. A lot of people (including me) would be completely fine with the fact that they are charging for this but it’s just ironic how the aim of the documentary was to benefit the scene and bring players and now it’s just a way to get money from tf2 community.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4745811200/h8EB5DF94/
Go sit down kid, you’re benched.

Kemor

Quoted from aura

[…]

Just chill and wait for awesome ‘Murica vs Europe lan documentary.

Last edited by Kemor,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2