x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

[i49] Lange & Tagg need a ride - LHR to Telford

Created 19th June 2013 @ 17:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Langeh

Hey there ETF2L,

For silly reasons, I cannot fly into Birmingham for i49. I must fly into London Heathrow. HRG Tagg will most likely be traveling with me. We arrive at LHR @ 11:05 AM on Wednesday, August 21st. Is there anyone that would be willing to give Tagg and I a ride to Telford from LHR? If not, we can take a train, but this would be easier and potentially more fun.

Last edited by Langeh,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I don’t think many people will be travelling up on the wednesday, but good luck! There are plenty of southerners coming to LAN that could be able to give you a lift on the thursday, i’m sure.

Langeh

It’s Wednesday or bust, I’m afraid. If we can’t get a ride on Wednesday, we’ll take a train.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

You might wanna see if you can find a ride on the multiplay forums, even if they might not be TF2 players they might have extra seats in their car for you.

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

Wednesday is difficult for most people.

I mean you can probably do it by train, maybe as cheap as £20 each if you book in advanced: http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2417/0suw.jpg

No idea if you can collect the ticket from the station if you’re from outside the UK though.

You would have to buy a Zone 1-6 ticket from Heathrow to Euston, usually £4.70 then buy a Single from Euston to Telford Central for around £15…if you book in advanced.

accless

cp_

Just another option, don’t mind me for too long: There’s also coaches. They’re cheaper than trains and are a bit more flexible in terms of where they can go

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Langeh

It’s Wednesday or bust, I’m afraid. If we can’t get a ride on Wednesday, we’ll take a train.

I understand that, just LAN doesn’t officially start until thursday for anyone except employees, so its unlikely you’ll find anyone travelling on wednesday ^^

Trains and Coaches are your best bet though :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Google national express coaches guys or mega bus that’ll be the cheapest way, no one will be traveling from london to lan on a wednesday :[

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i got your back lange. speak to you on steam

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Lange its looking like I might be going up a day earlier on the wednesday.

Add A Reply Pages: 1