x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Steam games for i49 LAN ticket

Created 12th April 2013 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

I’m in the fortunate position whereby I’ve accumulated a significant amount of money in my steam wallet but obviously am unable to transfer it to my bank account.

Just curious if anyone would consider buying me a i49 LAN ticket and in return i will purchase and gift any steam games to the value of ~£80

This is an open offer to anyone, but if anyone is attending i49 and interested in this deal I would also throw in a beer or 2 as a thank you.

Add me for details/proof/to discuss

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Known scammer, pissed on his own sick in my tent at i46. 10/10 Would bang again!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

help this guy get to lan! forget the americans! Fund Dan Whitty

Snyyppis

RLM

1. Buy loads of keys from steam market
(2. Trade them to earbuds/unusuals)
3. Sell said stuff for paypal cash
4. ???
5. Profit?

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from wai

help this guy get to lan! forget the americans! Fund Dan Whitty

Will

Quoted from Snyyppis

1. Buy loads of keys from steam market
(2. Trade them to earbuds/unusuals)
3. Sell said stuff for paypal cash
4. ???
5. Profit?

If you buy keys from the store you will end up with items of considerably less value than what he had in his steam wallet to start off with

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Will

[…]

If you buy keys from the store you will end up with items of considerably less value than what he had in his steam wallet to start off with

Well obviously you’re not going to get the exact value out. Still, considering any leftover money you have in steam wallet is technically useless to you, it’s a good way to withdraw at least some funds. 80£ worth of keys from the market could easily sell for a bulk price of 65-70£.

Then again if someone is buying a lot of games from steam any time soon, and is willing to help out, good for him.

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

any takers?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Get Dan to lan!
Another route is you could offer to gift steam games to people in exchange for paypal moneys, if they were going to buy the game anyway, maybe take a pound off the price to make it worth their while. Get them to send you the money in paypal as a “gift” so you avoid fee’s then you can use paypal money when you reach £80 to buy the ticket.
More people to get money from then!

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Get Dan to lan!
Another route is you could offer to gift steam games to people in exchange for paypal moneys, if they were going to buy the game anyway, maybe take a pound off the price to make it worth their while. Get them to send you the money in paypal as a “gift” so you avoid fee’s then you can use paypal money when you reach £80 to buy the ticket.
More people to get money from then!

I would also accept this as a means of funding this! Id rather just do it with 1 person though as otherwise things will get abit complicated and there’s no guarantee i’ll hit the magic figure to attend!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Anderson

[…]

I would also accept this as a means of funding this! Id rather just do it with 1 person though as otherwise things will get abit complicated and there’s no guarantee i’ll hit the magic figure to attend!

Desperate measures :DD

I think you might struggle to find someone buying £80 of games at once. Finding ~3 people buying a couple of £20-£30 games is easier. There always seems to be people (EU, mainly) getting caught out with the whole conversion thing $=€

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Just buy 40 keys, box a Flaming Team Captain and sell it! Fullproof!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You might be in luck Dan, Farming Simulator 2013 is 50% this week end, at just £9.99 its a steal, lets find 8 people keen for agriculture and we’re sorted.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

You might be in luck Dan, Farming Simulator 2013 is 50% this week end, at just £9.99 its a steal, lets find 8 people keen for agriculture and we’re sorted.

YES! GET DAN TO LAN ^_^

Add A Reply Pages: 1