x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I48 Highlander doublemix's?

Created 5th January 2013 @ 12:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Black_Bob

[DA]

Since of the smaller numbers at spring lan there won’t be many/any full highlander teams going would people be interested in some drunken highlander double mixes?

Say there’s 30 odd people who are interested in playing highlander turn up at the bar one night, captains are selected after a few drinking games then play some matches if there’s still enough people standing.

FIR

SnG

well up for this, though i will very likely not survive the drinking phase

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

veto’d for cp_strauss

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

I’ll cast with you FIR, we’ll be the best duo.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Hildreth

I’ll cast with you FIR, we’ll be the best duo.

yay <3 promise i will cut back on my strongbows and jager this time :P

Tuto

8-)

I like the idea :D go for it

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Id be up for that

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Can we sort this out, shall we set it up for Saturday at 3pm?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Rob!

Can we sort this out, shall we set it up for Saturday at 3pm?

Sunday, perhaps.

TF2 6v6 finals at at round ~4pm on Saturday so this would clash horribly.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

ah shit yeh, it would.
A lot of peeps go home on sunday, so how about after the 6v6 finals, as everyone will be in the same place, can just gather everyone up and go from there?

Fallen

TC

Quoted from Rob!

ah shit yeh, it would.
A lot of peeps go home on sunday, so how about after the 6v6 finals, as everyone will be in the same place, can just gather everyone up and go from there?

pub quiz & poker.

I dont know that many people that go home sunday, its like the only day anyone ever plays video games at lan.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Fallen

[…]

pub quiz & poker.

I dont know that many people that go home sunday, its like the only day anyone ever plays video games at lan.

People don’t have the bank holiday to fall on this time so there might be a couple that do leave, but for the most part I doubt too many would.

Mast

-=CFMC=-

sounds like a plan. count me in

Black_Bob

[DA]

Looks like were going to have to wing this one when we get to the event and see whos about and when, but im looking forward to it :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1