Forum

I47 30th Nov - 3rd Dec -The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 28th September 2012 @ 07:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

EARLY BIRD ENDS THIS TUESDAY THE 2ND!
No Matter how many teams attend the kind folks at multiplay have thrown 1 thousnad pounds at us anyway!!

Ok Guys

Want cheapest tickets? Order now!! Early bird deal is now active and tickets are currently £73.60 – INCLUDES CAMPING AND TOURNAMENT ENTRY!

If you want to make a booking of more than one ticket, to get you and all your mates a ticket in one go, now you can! With the option to bulk book tickets and then assign them to different Multiplay accounts when you’re ready, if you are booking on behalf booking on behalf of a clan or community group, then you might be interested in the Clan Group Discount offers!

Here at Multiplay we are all about the community! Clan Group Discounts allow clan’s to purchase group tickets with a discount option and get a bonus £50 worth of Multiplay online services to help you get ready for LAN, this includes game and voice servers available at Multiplay GameServers.

All information can be found here! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i47/tickets/

Winter lans are usually the quietest (usually 8-12 teams) but are the most community friendly as theres far more time to drink and explore what the event has to offer!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

With the big teams not likely to attend this prize money is anyones!! Ever wanted to play on the big stage or get get a massive novelty cheque?

Nows your chance. (Clive im looking at you)

IPZIE

SUAVE

I heard that Epsilon got asked by their sponsorship to come to this iseries. Dont quote me on this one but im quite sure they will :)

Angel

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Order now!! Early bird deal is now active and tickets are currently £73.60 – INCLUDES CAMPING AND TOURNAMENT ENTRY!

Winter lans are usually the quietest (usually 8-12 teams)

Nice LANconomics:

– income: 10 teams * 6 persons * 73,60 = 4 416,-
– charges: 1 000,- for prizes (22%)
– profit: 3 316,- (78%)

78%… Good business in VALVE style. How much did they pay to you? :D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

They don’t use the admissions to fund the prizes.

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Nice LANconomics:

Because the only thing they have to pay for is the prize fund?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Nice LANconomics:

Hello Angel

Please keep useless comments out of this thread and use your excess oligarch money to buy some intelligence.

Love Tapley

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please note that due to team sizes the TF2 tournament is likely to start on the Saturday morning as opposed to the Friday evening! Hopefully this will enable a few more people to take part.

Trath

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Nice LANconomics:

I usually agree or understand your side point/view, but this is plain dumb.

INB4:
You are the next Pirate Radio winner.
Please log on to IRC (#PirateRadio@Quakenet) this Sunday at approximately 11:45 CET and claim your prize. (= ask “did i won?”)

IPZIE

SUAVE

there is a reason for angels corner

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Everyone

This is the easyest money you’ll ever make! Literally if anyone who can make a mix team of div3 or above is probably going to get prize money, think theres about 1 low mix and the usual community teams attending so far, as some shitters called Clive and Gambles with 9m.

I can confirm, this tournament will start Saturday morning if that helps anyone also?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Trane

Clive is only going so his girlfriend can sit on his lap for a whole weekend again.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I could think of worse ways to spend my weekend.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from Trane

Clive is only going so his girlfriend can sit on his lap for a whole weekend again.

thats gotta sting

Skyride

DUCS

Gonna raise some noise in Vanilla and see what we’re doing. I’m going even if it’s just articles all weekend, we just need to nail down casters.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »