x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

PC Rental in iSeries

Created 29th August 2012 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Squirry

nNT ≠

One more question, How is the rental process? U have to do it when you buy the ticket for the iSeries, or you have to pay it in the moment that they give you the PC?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

You buy the rental computer together with your ticket.
You show up at helpdesk during the event asking for the rental computer. If you want the rental computer seated somewhere else than the rental area you have to pay a 200GBP deposit (here is where a lot of stuff went wrong)
You sign under that you’ve gotten the computer. At the end of the event you sign again that you’ve delivered back the computer. and get your deposit back.

Be wary with the Deposits, Instead of wiring the 200GBP deposit back to my account they substracted another 200GBP from my account.

Seeing as you’re from Spain you can pay the deposit in Euros which worked out nicely for some people.

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Trell

|UKCS|

Squirry – you know I flew over too. I just bought my components and borrowed a PSU off a mate.

If you organise it in advance, you could bring your components + monitor and borrow a case @ lan and just build it there? Saves a ton of money since the mobo/gfx/hds etc don’t weigh that much and can be brought in hand luggage with a monitor in the case :D

Squirry

nNT ≠

Be wary with the Deposits, Multiplay couldnt find WAR’s 400GBP deposit. And instead of wiring the 200GBP deposit back to my account they substracted another 200GBP from my account.`

But they give u back the money that they substracted? :O If u pay it in site, or with Paypal, I wouldn’t have this problem , I guess.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2