x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i46 - Team punchline stuck in the trafic jam

Created 24th August 2012 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Hey, because of trafic jam we are kinda stuck, we are on a car since yesterday morning and we just heard That if we’re not there for 18:00 we Will be disqualified. If you guys can talk to admins about That, it Would ne greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, your favorite frenchies

beta

RaWr ::

Ok Flippy, message passed to Tapley

IPZIE

SUAVE

poor guys :|

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We need to know you’re booking id’s (should have been emailed to you) or you can log into the seat picker on the Multiplay website and find it that way. If you can paste those numbers here i can add you manually, any idea how far you are away?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok guys i think i’ve found a way to force you through even with just a few players added so we can get you in the group stages, but you need to get here asap! Otherwise your games will slowly start getting defaulted :[

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

We’re ~100miles away from the lan, if you can arrange our matches to be played the latest possible, it could be à bit better .
Thanks a lot tapley, each one of us Will Hug you for sure !

Last edited by Flippy,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

shit dude, what time did you guys leave?

octochris

(0v0)

we’re going to push it for as long as possible, but get here soon my lovely frenchies

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Flippy

We’re ~100miles away from the lan, if you can arrange our matches to be played the latest possible, it could be à bit better .
Thanks a lot tapley, each one of us Will Hug you for sure !

We’re pushing back the deadlines for todays group games as much as possible, but you guys will cut it fine for sure! the games starting deadline has moved back from 18:30 to 20:00 as it turns out Epsilon are in trouble as well (and the americans pc’s are delayed).

But we cannot start any later than 20:00, as soon as you get to the event sign in and get your tickets and then run to set up your pc’s!

dougiie

CotC

Friday evening rush hour :(

Hope you get there!

Add A Reply Pages: 1