x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Mumble @ i46

Created 21st August 2012 @ 20:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Maniac

Heyo,

If like me, you’re going to LAN but you’re team isn’t, then you might not always be able to use your teams mumble (like me). So i’ve created a LAN section on the etf2l mumble with some rooms for teams / mixes

Heres the info :
IP – 85.236.100.59
Port – 6687

Server has 1000 slots which should be enough :P I’ll be on the #etf2l irc (LManiac) if you need me to create more channels etc.

Gl hf, and i’ll see you there!

droso

o/

Just use the mumble server the LAN will no doubt provide for everyone?!

Last edited by droso,

Maniac

Quoted from droso

Just use the mumble server the LAN will no doubt provide for everyone?!

They do that? :O #firsttimeatinsomnia, well then scratch that :D its there if anyone needs it then i guess

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Usually nervousENERGY or Skyride provides a mumble server for everyone for LAN :)

Skyride

DUCS

I can confirm I am bringing a dedicated server to LAN. It’s mainly going to be for VTV stuff, but ofc I’ll run a TF2 community mumble on there.

Actually I’m setting it up right now. :P

Skyride

DUCS

And there it is! All the hopes and dreams, rage comms and shouting of every gamer in TF2 will pass through that box this weekend.

It won’t be up until ~7pm on Thurs, but here’s the details so you can enter them whenever you read this:

host: i46.skyride.org (yes it’s LAN, but trust me this WILL work). :P
port: 64738

Anyone can make a channel as long as they are registered.

atmo

is that the lenovo micro?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from atmo

is that the lenovo micro?

Dell Optiplex FX160. :D

Califax

dyn.

Any time soon Skyride?

frymaster

as usual we’ll also be providing a mumble, but the colo boxes aren’t wired up yet

Skyride

DUCS

Sorry guys, the Multiplay guys somehow managed to forget to wire up some network cables to the VanillaTV stage, so as it stands, we have no internet there. :D

Luckily Tobyy is a baller and i’ve plugged it up at his desk. Typing this from the machine at his monitor actually. :D

As I said in the OP,

host: i46.skyride.org OR 82.12.28.178
port: 64738

no password.

Anyone can make channels.

Add A Reply Pages: 1