x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Showcasing TF2 movies @i46

Created 21st August 2012 @ 09:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Seeing how the standard of the entries for the BYP competition has been nothing short of spectacular, I hereby officially request time is found for the top 3 movies in the competition to ALL be played out before the grand final at i46.

It would be a massive shame to not exploit the time and effort put in by these talented people, especially when there’s a fair few magnificent entries that show off our beautiful game superbly.

The hype and buzz of 3 incredible frag movies, shown back to back, could help produce the most awesome atmosphere the ‘i’ series has ever seen.

Please make it happen, thank you.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Trane

I hereby support this motion.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

good idea

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Agreed. There are so many awesome entries that deserve some attention and an audience.

Last edited by nTraum,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I was planning on asking for this, I’ll talk to Shedboy.

I have heard that Multiplay will be trying to tighten up on the timings of finals though, but I dont believe there wont be 20mins spare before the finals to watch 3 movies.

Last edited by BoneS,

Monkeh

If it takes less than 20 minutes to get everything set up and ready to go I’ll eat my graphics card.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from BoneS

I have heard that Multiplay will be trying to tighten up on the timings of finals though, but I dont believe there wont be 20mins spare before the finals to watch 3 movies.

Perhaps you could have them on standby should the game need to be paused due to technical issues if you be unable to arrange time beforehand?

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from BoneS

As much as i love the dr justice movie, maybe we can persuade them to only play it once rather than the 3 times they seem to play it atm? :D

But in all seriousness, BoneS is right, Give him time and he’ll sweet talk his way into their hearts and get us what we want :D!

Last edited by Enef,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Bones If you can get the best enteries uploaded to fileplay and email me the fileplay links i’ll see that they are played out on mainstage whilst we await the gamers/VTV to set up their shiz, except cubes.

Tapley [AT] gmail.com

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Monkeh

woot woot, hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

will sort it tonight

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I couldn’t upload all the movies due to size restrictions on fileplay. Tapley I will be bringing them on my usb stick which I will pass onto Shedboy or yourself.

Will that be ok?

Add A Reply Pages: 1