x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Camping at i46

Created 9th August 2012 @ 20:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Hey,
I was just wondering how the camping will work.
Currently won’t be arriving till 12ish on the Friday, I presume there’ll be enough room for everyone? :P

ilike2spin

RLM

Probably will be, it’s quite a big site.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Last year when we arrived the camp site was overcrowded already. But a little further away there’s a rugby field which had more than enough room.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I think it’s basically all at the rugby site now? They trialled that for i44/i45 which i’m told was sufficiently spacious.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Sonny Black

Last year when we arrived the camp site was overcrowded already. But a little further away there’s a rugby field which had more than enough room.

Lucky enough we are talking about this year and there is now an even bigger campsite with an bbq area and an outdoor bar.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]
Lucky enough we are talking about this year and there is now an even bigger campsite with an bbq area and an outdoor bar.

!!!!!

Last edited by Flippy,

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Awesome :)

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Awesome :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Nymthae

I think it’s basically all at the rugby site now? They trialled that for i44/i45 which i’m told was sufficiently spacious.

And muddy.Oh god the mud. It was like T in the Park by Friday evening.

Califax

dyn.

Oh, is the rugby field that bad?
Let’s pray for a dry weekend then… :(

Trane

You’ll need more than prayers to get a dry weekend in the UK!

Mr. G - String

DStS

real men camp, deal with it

Sketch

MM

IDK will have a few bbqs going, probably every night. We got 2 big tents and a couple of bbqs so just bring meat and buns and it should be good fun!

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from Sketch

IDK will have a few bbqs going, probably every night. We got 2 big tents and a couple of bbqs so just bring meat and buns and it should be good fun!

Sounds good to me :D

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Also, is there parking at the campsite?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »