Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Official Accomodation Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Accommodation at the iSeries
One of the ways to ensure you have an amazing weekend at our events is ensuring you get top quality sleep. There are 2 hotel options on site and 1 a five minute walk from the venue for you to get some luxurious LAN sleep.

There is also masses of camping space for everyone who wants to camp.

The Holiday Inn and the International Hotel are both on-site, with Grays Hotel being a small walk away from the main venue. Plus, all these hotels will be offering a discounted rate for Insomnia attendees!

The way the hotel prices work is as follows:

Holiday Inn – £65.55 per night
One of the two hotels actually on site at Telford, the Holiday Inn has everything you need for a very comfortable LAN weekend. With a discounted rate offered to all i46 ticket holders, you can get your room booked for only £65.55 a night. There is high speed internet access is available in every room, use of all the on site fitness equipment, the sauna, jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool all for an additional charge.

A full English breakfast is £11.95 if brought on the day or £9.50 if brought the night before.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i46” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 335

International Hotel – £55.60 per night
The International Hotel is situated next door to The International Centre and has 101 comfortable rooms to make your LAN weekend a rested one. There is broadband internet throughout the hotel, a licensed bar and lounge serving continental breakfast, all day bar snacks and light bites, and is fully air conditional throughout.

A continental breakfast is available for £6.10 and can be ordered at any time.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i46” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 310

Grays Hotel – £61.50 per night
Grays Hotel is a short walk away from the venue, and offers a warm & friendly welcome to everyone who wishes to have that extra bit of comfort for their gaming weekend.

With internet throughout, swimming pool, gym, games room with darts & snooker and an outdoor tennis court, there is plenty to keep you occupied for some time away from the PC.

A full English breakfast is £11.95 if brought on the day or £9.50 if brought the night before.

To get your hotel room booked at this discount price use the promotional code “Multiplay – i45” when booking. To book call the central reservation line on 01952 527 313

i46 Uni Accommodation
We are please to announce that the Uni accommodation has been confirmed and they have a nice new shiny on-line booking system. Head over to their booking website and get your hands on a room for the amazing rate of £18.40 + VAT a night!

Bookings taken for over 18s only. Full Terms and Conditions can be found on http://www.wlv.ac.uk/conferences

Camping
We’ve got a large camp site near to the venue, and the majority of our customers choose to camp at our events. This gives them that little bit of privacy each evening and it’s also the most convenient, meaning you can simply walk 10 minutes away from the venue and be at your tent!

The camping site is located on the local rugby club and has facilities which include toilets, showers and a bar, there will also be showers available at the campsite but there is often a queue in the mornings. A good idea is to either get up early to avoid the rush, or shower before you hit the sack.

These facilities at the campsare cleaned and maintained during the event by the external cleaning staff, not Multiplay. However if there is a problem with any of the facilities please let our staff on the front desk know.

The camping area is surrounded by fencing and is patrolled by security, the access lane to between the venue and the campsite will be lit at night but torches are also available for purchase at the tuck shop.

Caravans are allowed on the car park of the rugby club but there are no power or water points available for use.

BBQs are not allowed on the main campsite, however there will be a small area of the car park which will be allocated for their use.

Note that camping is included in your ticket price, for all BYOC, TUP and weekend spectator ticket holders

PDF Map Of The Area! http://www.multiplay.co.uk/static/images/iseries/site/i44-insomnia-venue-layout.pdf

Waebi

‹Con›

as I am a cheap fuck (flight + interrail + hotels etc for ~3 weeks + shopping + i46 BYOC amounts to some monies :x), I’d like to offer my body in exchange for a sleeping place in one of the tents of guys camping.
In all seriousness, if some of you already know they’re gonna be camping in a too-big-of-a-tent, I’d love to have a spot :D Can also offer swiss chocolate and/or medic training.

Last edited by Waebi,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Waebi

as I am a cheap fuck (flight + interrail + hotels etc for ~3 weeks + shopping + i46 BYOC amounts to some monies :x), I’d like to offer my body in exchange for a sleeping place in one of the tents of guys camping.
In all seriousness, if some of you already know they’re gonna be camping in a too-big-of-a-tent, I’d love to have a spot :D Can also offer swiss chocolate and/or medic training.

Sounds gross. Although I shouldn’t say that, as I’m probably going to need a similar spot too.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Cheap ass tents can be bought from the local supermarket or online, i’d be happy to buy a few for some euros and put them in my boot as long as they would paypal me the money for them, about 12 pounds a tent i think on argos.co.uk for a 2 man tent – just leave it there when you leave the event :].

Waebi

‹Con›

sharing a tent with fresh – the manlove, i see it coming.
are they waterproof? cause if there’s one thing i hate about camping, it’s tents that leak

Last edited by Waebi,

Skyride

DUCS

You can borrow my tent Waebi

Also check out Premier Inn. Really nice big rooms. Walking distance is about twice the walk to Asdas.

Last edited by Skyride,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Pretty waterproof usually, just not gale force :D but its summer! But its England :[.

Should be fine though i’ve used them in the past.
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9275647/Trail/searchtext%3ETENT.htm

OR for waebi
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3675872/Trail/searchtext%3ETENT.htm

Waebi

‹Con›

manlove with adam then, even better.
thanks man

edit: OMG DAT TENT. CANT CHOOSE NOW

Last edited by Waebi,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Sounds like all the hotels are just about sold out :o i suggest getting the uni accomodation! Cheaper and theres a bus that comes by every 50 mins to the event (its about 10 min drive away from lan), or get out those tents boys. Book now to avoid dissapointment.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Califax

dyn.

Oh wow, thats early… Did the american book their rooms yet? ;)

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Califax

Oh wow, thats early…

Thought the same. Is it like that every time? Is there a chance that there will be no space left on the camping field to reserve next week?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Anyone want to split £435.00 for a three nights double room at the International Hotel?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Stay in the lap of luxury and share a bed with a TF2 LEGEND for 200 bees… steal of the century!

konr

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Thought the same. Is it like that every time? Is there a chance that there will be no space left on the camping field to reserve next week?

You don’t reserve the camping space, you just turn up with a tent and get it set up asap.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

18:33 – WAR C U @ i46!!!: http://www.superbreak.com/
18:33 – WAR C U @ i46!!!: book there for grays
18:33 – WAR C U @ i46!!!: really cheap
18:33 – WAR C U @ i46!!!: £134 for 3 nights

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »