x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 45 Next »

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Comedian

[…]

it used to be there…. they used to have i7 PC’s for rental and the Q6600’s

i suggest you contact them ASAP and see if they might have a PC for rental left :(

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i46/contactus/

And how was your experience with those CPU? I mean some fail or Smth? If I go next year ( I cannot this year) I’d like to bring one to my seat :)) but in the web says that I have to pay 200£ extra, but
They gonna refund that deposit at the end of the LAN?

And imagine that I payed the ticket, if I couldn’t go , I could get a refund or Smth?

Thanks for ur time :)

Pd: curiosity, how money u bring into LAN

Last edited by Squirry,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Squirry

[…]

And how was your experience with those CPU? I mean some fail or Smth? If I go next year ( I cannot this year) I’d like to bring one to my seat :)) but in the web says that I have to pay 200£ extra, but

And imagine that I payed the ticket, if I couldn’t go , I could get a refund or Smth?

Yeah, the deposit £200 means you get it back at the end assuming the computer is returned in the same condition.

If you buy a ticket, you can get a refund minus £10 admin fee up to 30 days before the event. After that i’m not sure, if it’s sold out and you can get someone to buy your ticket then I think they will refund you then. I’m not sure otherwise.

Comedian

Quoted from Squirry

[…]

pledge used the q6600 at i45, you need to run an fps config to get proper fps in tf2, i7’s are awesome

BOOKED.

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from CUBE

BOOKED.

HYPE!

atmo

Sign-ups update, Tapley?

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from atmo

Sign-ups update, Tapley?

3 teams i think ! :)

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

I think he means total tf2 people signed up

atmo

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

Biggest tournament ever!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

205 so far, come on guys you’re starting to slow, i am dissapoint.

Only 2 weeks till Early Bird Discount ends!

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Paid.

cu @lan

Last edited by CeeGee,

randa

I get back from ibiza early sat morning and im gonna drive straight there. I am going to be so fucked!!

Edd

T2P

Quoted from CeeGee

Paid.

cu @lan

CEEGEEE IS GOING LAN TF2 IS SAVED

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from randa

I get back from ibiza early sat morning and im gonna drive straight there. I am going to be so fucked!!

Epsilon playing with 5? Tournament will almost definitely start friday evening I think :x.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Lift from Nottingham??????

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 45 Next »