x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

[i45] 120hz monitor for sale

Created 2nd May 2012 @ 23:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nvc

LG W2363D, looks new, still best performing 1920×1080 120hz panel available (now discontinued).

Looking for 160gbp (or nearest offer) at LAN on Friday (from 1pm… in time for TF2 tournament!), comes boxed w/ all cables.. no dead pixels or visible scratches.

Selling because i have no use for 2x 120hz monitors.

Last edited by nvc,

Trane

How much did you actually pay for it out of interest?

Spike Himself

TC

ziggy could you post here if you haven’t managed to sell this at LAN?

Also where in the UK do you live? If south east then I should be able to come pick it up at some point perhaps :)
If not then it’s not worth the drive, sorry :D

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

I’ll trade me not slapping you round the head repeatedly in the car, for the screen.

Deal?

Can vouch for the screen, had one myself for about 4 months now and I love it.

Ash

cc//
cc//

If you dont manage to sell it at lan, I would gladly take it off your hands :)

rtan

-9w-

nice monitor, got one myself.

nvc

Thanks for the comments guys.

Spike, Ash, I’m willing to post the monitor (recorded and covered for damages up to 250gbp via City Link or TnT) for 12.99gbp.

I would send it on Monday, to arrive Tuesday.

So let’s just say 170gbp delivered within England, 160gbp for pickup at LAN.

Last edited by nvc,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from nvc

Thanks for the comments guys.

Spike, Ash, I’m willing to post the monitor (recorded and covered for damages up to 250gbp via City Link or TnT) for 12.99gbp.

I would send it on Monday, to arrive Tuesday.

So let’s just say 170gbp delivered within England, 160gbp for pickup at LAN.

I don’t live in England, hence the question about where you live :D But I guess I do have an address in the UK I can have it delivered at. Will wait for LAN to finish first though, I’m not dying for a new monitor as such.

nvc

bump, want to get rid of this ASAP to help cover my new build.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from nvc

bump, want to get rid of this ASAP to help cover my new build.

How much would it cost you to send it across the North Sea to us in Holland?

nvc

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

How much would it cost you to send it across the North Sea to us in Holland?

If no offers come by Monday I’ll look into that, for overseas postage i’d need to confirm size and weight, rather than rough estimates.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from nvc

[…]

If no offers come by Monday I’ll look into that, for overseas postage i’d need to confirm size and weight, rather than rough estimates.

Fair enough.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Yeah, im looking to buy that too but i need confirmation from my parents first (my monitor broke less than an hour ago so im quite desperate D:)

nvc

The other option is Viewsonic VX2268WM, would sell that for 155GBP delivered within England. That’s 1680×1050 so more in-game FPS (better for lower spec pc’s).

Basically, i can sell one of the two best 120hz monitors, take your pick ;D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »