x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I45 - 4th-7th of May - Official Automatic Mix Team Thread 6v6 + 9v9

Created 16th January 2012 @ 11:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This is a thread for those of you who don’t care who you play with you just want to have some beers hit some airshots and play casually with a team! I’ll organise you into your own mix teams and all you guys have to do is add each other to steam and get the team created on the tournaments page! Also this is a great thread for those that will only buy a ticket if they know they can get into a team!

I’ll also be inviting some people over from the multiplay/i45 forums to sign up so we can get the most teams and most money in the prize pot!

Mix Team:
1 – Tdaykin http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jesus_59/

Mix Team: Highlander
1 – Tdaykin http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jesus_59/

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Added highlander support

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I’ll also be inviting some people over from the multiplay/i43 forums to sign up so we can get the most teams and most money in the prize pot!

lazy

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

For that remark I’m going to dominate your overies at lan in a non sexual way.

If any of the people in the mix merc thread haven’t got a team by Friday/Saturday, should definitely just auto assign them through this?

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Chaplain

If any of the people in the mix merc thread haven’t got a team by Friday/Saturday, should definitely just auto assign them through this?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think the people left without a team probably havnt bought a ticket, and if there are any people left they’ll have to add themselves to this topic as if they really wanted to play they would have done so already.

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

A few people are still scrabbling around for the last play for their mix teams, the problem now is that people dont want to add themselves here for fear of being split up from people they want to play with.

TDaykin

Hey add me to the List for Both !

Oh if you want to join a Highlander team i have a fun one added, Just Join Havok!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Lokter

A few people are still scrabbling around for the last play for their mix teams, the problem now is that people dont want to add themselves here for fear of being split up from people they want to play with.

They can add themselves and their team here if they want? Then the last space or two can be filled by a randomer, so s’all good.

Tdaykin, add your steam page if you can so people can contact you.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

denwa

Last edited by Sonny Black,

What’s the final date for the signups?

TDaykin

I have added my steam page now so if you want to join then go ahead and add me, i will organize some practice sessions!

LikeThis

Quoted from Chaplain

+1

I have a ticket but no team as of yet, interested in these teams

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Chaplain

This is a warning to everyone planning on entering the SC2, CS:S, COD4, TF2, BF3, LoL or MW3 tournaments – we have a pre-event deadline of Sunday 29th April for you to sign up to your tournaments!

This is not mandatory, but we can not guarantee you a place in any tournament you sign up to later then this date (but we are nice so we probably will let you play).

I’m assuming therefore you can still reigster your team Friday morning etc. Just remember to get all 6 of you on there, or set it up earlier if you know one or two of you might be there a bit later on.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »