x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

1337start

Created 31st August 2011 @ 02:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

IPZIE

SUAVE

I really wanted to thank my ex MGO unR for sending us all these lovly stuff for i43. One of them was 1337start. A powderfilled pill that should work like an instant energydrink. I puked 3 days, my lawl cat went all nuts and my KD was 0:7;at least that was normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0k85X8TY

AnimaL

how many did u drink

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

how many did u drink

drink a pill

what happens in latvia stays in latvia

IPZIE

SUAVE

pills :I not drinks.

http://i.imgur.com/y73Lg.jpg

AnimaL

how many did u swallow

IPZIE

SUAVE

inb4 we gave some to schocky on our way back home and we dont want to be held responsible for his death or the fact that hes now giving birth every 20minutes. Sry br0 and btw we stole your excello network cards!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from AnimaL

how many did u swallow

in total? Like 3 or something.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Before I began using LeetSTART, I was always fairly mediocre at FPS games. My K/D hovered around .80 and 1 even. Your product has made me a solid, more well rounded player. I’m usually in the top 3 when the game ends and my K/D has shot up to 1.41. And most importantly, I’m actually ENJOYING my games instead of being frustrated with them.
Jake A., Phoenix, AZ (XBOX 360 Gamer)

LeetSTART came highly recommended by a few members of my clan. I figured either join them or get left behind. It’s not uncommon for us to log on and play throughout the entire night, so it’s nice to have something that keeps me from crashing during our nerd-a-thons haha.
Shane M., Surprise, AZ (PC Gamer)
—————————————————————————————————–
We appreciate your feedback! Visit this page soon to see if your testimonial has been posted!

Ghostface

spire

“My friends were using drugs, so I had to start too because drugs are cool”

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Sounds like LeetSTART is great if you are obese. You get more energy, loose weight due puging and online gaming becomes inpossible so you have to revert to reallife and get more exercise.

ash

(Legend)
Pander

Quoted from Andee

Sounds like LeetSTART is great if you are obese. You get more energy, loose weight due puging and online gaming becomes inpossible so you have to revert to reallife and get more exercise.

Actually sounds like a plan.

Add A Reply Pages: 1