x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Free BeaVerN group cheer @ i43 tonight?

Created 26th August 2011 @ 20:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

Hey,

We’re thinking of arranging a short group cheer in Hall 2 at i43 to show support for the cause and to remind the admins that the unbanBeavern group is still alive!

If you’re interested – just leave a comment – we would want to get as many people on board as possible before the screaming begins.

Once people are done with their tourney games for tonight we’ll try and get something arranged I suppose. :)

much love
fuo

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

How long is actually left on his ban again?

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

Till 2012 – we’d be missing out Season 10 if the ban isn’t lifted.

Wabbeh

Its pretty naive to think that a shout at a LAN + a group would unban him but hey if it makes you feel better go for it.

clippen

SLÄPP BÄVERN LÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖS!

IPZIE

SUAVE

we are in for it, when guys?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Wabbeh

Its pretty naive to think that a shout at a LAN + a group would unban him but hey if it makes you feel better go for it.

Why is that? The guy is at what is probably the biggest lan in the history of TF2 and is playing as well without cheating.

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Why is that? The guy is at what is probably the biggest lan in the history of TF2 and is playing as well without cheating.

Not to mention he’s played and done well at different lans such as OGlan and Assembly and played live at dreamhack.

Edd

T2P

fucking fanboys beaverns been shit and hacking his tits off LoLOloloLOloLOLOloLoloOloLolOloL

konr

No one is getting unbanned when the AC is in the state it is. You know, none existent.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from konr

No one is getting unbanned when the AC is in the state it is. You know, none existent.

a non existent AC team did a better job than you did.

iirc, it was the AC team that banned beavern in the first place :DDDDDD

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

DOUAIDNSD

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

The best idea probably is to invite everyone to the group chatroom and sort it out there. We’ll wait till the TF2 tournament is over for tonight though (probably around 11).

konr

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

a non existent AC team did a better job than you did.

iirc, it was the AC team that banned beavern in the first place :DDDDDD

Funny how you have no idea what you’re talking about, and how I wasn’t an AC when he was banned. It’s also funny how he was banned when only 2 people said he was a hacker, whilst the remainder didn’t even post. I’m not saying he SHOULDN’T be unbanned, I’m saying he won’t be.

Dummy

if you believe admins are going to unban him, you’re an embarassment.
if they unban 1 every other banned person will want a new investigation or w/e
basically – the shitstorm which’ll evolve from unbanning a player, no matter how legit he looks, is not worth a single team more playing in etf2l.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »