x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Help russian bro out

Created 5th June 2011 @ 12:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Rubikon

Allright, i really didnt want to start thread about it, but after some recommendations i did it.
The thing is:
I am planning on visiting i43, but since it is too expensive for russian to spend money on tickets+visa for 3-4 days at LAN, i decided to stay one week before LAN at London (Make holiday out of LAN :D). I can afford using some hostel and shit if i will ask for support from parents, but i really dont want to :( + There will be someone who can guide me through all the cool stuff, and you will have free guy from russian mafia. (that’s huge bonus)
So with this thread i want to findout if somebody from London can host me for ~week(a bit less maybe). I can pay if needed. If you are going to i43 – that’s huge plus.

Wrote enough as it seems, but if there are some questions – ask me.

Allright, I am done here, hope I will get some help after that thread, cu!

Forgot to give some info about me: 18yo, not homo (i understand that will cut my chances to 2% of success but still), good at english, not acting like a cunt.

Last edited by Rubikon,

huhystah

DONT FORGET TO BRING VODKA!

Clark

SDCK!

Hostels are quite cheap in London.
I was staying at Generator Hostel last time I was there, it cost me about 25pounds/a night, and I enjoyed it.
You should try it.
http://www.generatorhostels.com/

Rubikon

CUM ON GUYZ

sickless

fnx.simrai

might be going aswell, sorting things out ^^

Swarlz

Rubikon, if you come to Newcastle (party capital of the UK may I add) I can hold you up for a week no problem.

then we can bash i43 togetha!

Last edited by Swarlz,

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Swarlz

Rubikon, if you come to Newcastle (party capital of the UK may I add) I can hold you up for a week no problem.

then we can bash i43 togetha!

lol swarlz. I heard u like to fuck dead bodies

Swarlz

Not dead bodies that’s fucking sick. Just youthfull innocents

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Swarlz

Not dead bodies that’s fucking sick. Just youthfull innocents

not sure it’s safe :D

antyjc

2ne1

minimoose lives in london, im sure he wont mind you crashing at his uni accommodation :D

Rubikon

Quoted from antyjc

minimoose lives in london, im sure he wont mind you crashing at his uni accommodation :D

!!! Good news, thanks!
Swarlz, some people stated that some cultural thingys etc are mostly concentrated in London (what a news lol). If not that, i’d be happy to come to newcastle :)

Last edited by Rubikon,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Rubikon

[…]

!!! Good news, thanks!
Swarlz, some people stated that some cultural thingys etc are mostly concentrated in London (what a news lol)

we have lots of culture in newcastle you just have to go to chinatown

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

[…]

we have lots of culture in newcastle you just have to go to chinatown

or to dunc, he makes up the other half of the culture in NC

Rubikon

I will think of that! :)

Rubikon

*cough*

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »