x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Box @ I43

Created 2nd June 2011 @ 10:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from SnowiE

Alfa gets served

BOOM!

Taimou

Quoted from SnowiE

Oh my god alfa, what the fuck :D :D :D

As you’re clearly interested, I’ll break it down for you. Firestorm is going to be at reading festival so he can’t come, prd and wing live in foreign countries so they can’t afford to get to the UK (wing made it to i42 but twice in one year was going to be too much for him). deltron and ST8 don’t play TF2 anymore, neither of them have gaming PCs and they’ve not really been around since season 1. Phoenix is going to be riding his bike across africa (cool eh?). Kirkeh and MrOboe gave up online gaming for real life and by all accounts are having a fun time. Weevil, Gerbs and Mooy can’t get time off work. Darkness has only just come online again after his self imposed internet veto for his exams, I don’t imagine he’d want to come anyway. Adrian lives in Canada. Spud stopped playing for ages and has only just started playing on pubs again when TF2 went free to play. Zimri can’t afford to go. The rest of the people on the highlander team are mostly inactive / have stopped playing TF2.

Which means we will have the following players at the lan –
SnowiE
Sarah
Stko
CGS
JamesVicious
Shambler
Sh3ll
Turkey
(edit – the lovely nymthae will no doubt be popping in and out of the box from time to time as well)

If you would like to come and join us Alfa, I have a spare ticket that I will give you for free. You can even sit between Sarah and myself if you like! Don’t worry about the low skill level, Sarah, stko and myself are division 3 now, which is the same division as yourself, so you’ll be amongst similarly skilled players. Feel free to add me on steam if you have any questions.

best troll ever, expect alfa to write an essay because he is so fucking mad.
Also I can get the free ticket

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dougiie

CotC

immense

rtan

-9w-

hahahaha.

please alfa stay in na you total mong

Sarah

TDR »
-9m-

and snowie calls me a troll…

actual fucking lol :DDDDDDD

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Worst case of umad I have seen in my life

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Update, we have two places left in the box.

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Snowie is at the heart of all things badass atm! Can’t wait to buy him a drink!

instag1b

Panda

Just glancing through, but I’m pretty sure this thread deserves a separate thread, group or website for Snowie appreciation.

Black_Bob

[DA]

the people attending from crazy and the community:

Knights x 5
Hamburger
Doomsday
Dreadnought
RainbowDash/Bboxxy
midgarasormur

DA x 3
TPM
Bones
Abomination

Crazy/Inv x 13
cujo
kovah
smesh
webby
beach
bob
cufc
tabs
eagle
tango
maggles
abomb
lady

Last 3 spaces:
strut/useless depends what name you know him :P
….
….

Last edited by Black_Bob,

alfa

Quoted from SnowiE

Oh my god alfa, what the fuck :D :D :D

As you’re clearly interested, I’ll break it down for you. Firestorm is going to be at reading festival so he can’t come, prd and wing live in foreign countries so they can’t afford to get to the UK (wing made it to i42 but twice in one year was going to be too much for him). deltron and ST8 don’t play TF2 anymore, neither of them have gaming PCs and they’ve not really been around since season 1. Phoenix is going to be riding his bike across africa (cool eh?). Kirkeh and MrOboe gave up online gaming for real life and by all accounts are having a fun time. Weevil, Gerbs and Mooy can’t get time off work. Darkness has only just come online again after his self imposed internet veto for his exams, I don’t imagine he’d want to come anyway. Adrian lives in Canada. Spud stopped playing for ages and has only just started playing on pubs again when TF2 went free to play. Zimri can’t afford to go. The rest of the people on the highlander team are mostly inactive / have stopped playing TF2.

Which means we will have the following players at the lan –
SnowiE
Sarah
Stko
CGS
JamesVicious
Shambler
Sh3ll
Turkey
(edit – the lovely nymthae will no doubt be popping in and out of the box from time to time as well)

If you would like to come and join us Alfa, I have a spare ticket that I will give you for free. You can even sit between Sarah and myself if you like! Don’t worry about the low skill level, Sarah, stko and myself are division 3 now, which is the same division as yourself, so you’ll be amongst similarly skilled players. Feel free to add me on steam if you have any questions.

Sounds fun, finally someone who can write something properly (lol).

And yes I didn’t know what the fuck a box is, I was actually serious and thought people were referring to the “Box” as in the team you massive trolls.

It’s ok though, you guys can throw whatever shit at me, I enjoy reading threads like this. I don’t mean any harm I am just bored and got nothing to do, SORRY IF I SEEM SERIOUS SOMETIMES.

Move on.

Last edited by alfa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2