x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i43 Prize fund announced

Created 12th May 2011 @ 19:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Vazz has already posted this in the other thread but I figure I’d make one anyway.

£5000 minimum

Venue is now Telford.

Get down there.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/event-info/venue/

Last edited by SoniX,

Turbo

anw
sniper

Looks like this is going to be good :)

Edd

T2P

ill be there sam. anyone gonna buy me a pint?

dentist

:D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from dentist

:D

<3

dougiie

CotC

hell yeahhhhhhhh

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Edd

ill be there sam. anyone gonna buy me a pint?

Buy your own pints you pikey fuck.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Tf2 dead? Not while multiplay support us we arn’t :D thats how we roll. Lets big up all the support they’ve given us over the years and continue to sign up in large numbers for I43 boys! Its going to be epic trust me, i’ll get a TF2 zone sorted out with Dentist in the new seating area hopefully so we can all circle jerk as we like to do. Some of you may have only ever gone to Newbury but don’t big put off by this massive gaming arena, the atmosphere is always awesome, give it a try you’ll enjoy it trust me.
Plus look what an epic final stage setup we can all have <3, with a great stage and and amazing prize fund lets get all the big teams going and the communitys to pickup big dorrah and have epic drinks. This also means that not just 1-3rd will get munneys.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

If none of the top teams signup and go, they killed TF2…

Skyride

DUCS

Tapley’s on the case! \o/

Last edited by Skyride,

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Buy your own pints you pikey fuck.

+1

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from stvv

[…]

+1

+1

cmon tt dignitas pwr redcode tcm ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Last edited by howdeh,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Seems I picked a good one for my first.

Looking forward to losing my virginity to all you lovely people. I can say it?…can I?…go on!….I’m gonna!….

Cu@LAN!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Should be awsome at least 9 people from crazy and clanda are attending who have never been to a lan before (since tf2’s been out) so its going to be huge!!!

WOODY[

siiiiiiiiiiick

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »