x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

[epic6] 28th-31st July - Teams

Created 8th May 2011 @ 16:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

winbar

http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/06/epic-lan-6-the-final-countdown/

Edd

T2P

Im going to make a mix team, I have a few people thinking already.

If you’re interested add me :).

(<3 winbar)

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Edd

Im going to make a mix team, I have a few people thinking already.

If you’re interested add me :).

(<3 winbar)

Don’t get home till July but I’m interested.

FireStorm

-9m-

Right!

After Tapley threw down the drinking and Turris gauntlet of the epic lans to someone able to fill his rather large shoes. While not able to beat Tapley at drinking I can resort to beating him at Turris so I applied for the job.

They have said i can have it….. if there is a job to have since at the moment as we all know only one team has confirmed :((((

So the deal is, people need to start putting down some interest and getting their teams, or teams of mixes together.

I have only heard amazing things about this LAN which is one of the reason I applied to help get it running, but with only a couple of teams showing any actual interest its a poor show from what I know to be the dedicated TF2 community I know and love.

So get moving and sort it out.

FireStorm

kaidus

WiK?

As far as I know, besides infused there are 4 mix teams in the planning stages.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

I need a team.

winbar

Like we’ve said here http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-17066/?recent=309558

26th June is decision time based on actual bookings

FireStorm

-9m-

Come on guys poor show,

Any more teams with anything confirmed? Would be a great shame to waste this opportunity for a well run tf2 lan event due to lack of interest and people getting arse into gear.

Move it along

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from FireStorm

Come on guys poor show,

Any more teams with anything confirmed? Would be a great shame to waste this opportunity for a well run tf2 lan event due to lack of interest and people getting arse into gear.

Move it along

Not directly funding Infuseds cash prize. glhf guys! :))))

Edd

T2P

Quoted from FireStorm

Come on guys poor show,

Move it along

have you booked?

winbar

Quoted from Edd

[…]

have you booked?

Sort of…he’ll be adminning the tournament if it goes ahead.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2