x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

epic.SIX Tt eSPORTS Team Fortress 2 Tournament

Created 8th May 2011 @ 16:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Im up for going, Gibbz hit me up!

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Matt

Im up for going, Gibbz hit me up!

he said prem mat

Mike

TEZC

i’m premiere gibbz

Greg

TEZC

Epic 5 was awesome, if you have the opportunity to come down take it.

Also dont just talk about it, start organising it and booking up, there will be a lot of css teams attending and therefore the seats will get filled pretty quickly

Last edited by Greg,

kaidus

WiK?

Yea +1 greg. After how good last one was I think people should take the advice and book up. If you attend every i series or most, you do it for a reason. This is basically i series but a lot cheaper and you don’t have to wade through a thousand people to find the 10 you want to talk to.

Also cause of the size it was really nice how everyone grouped together last time. At i series I always notice everyone splitting into their own groups but epic was just everyone in one big group. Was very cool.

tay

with the absence of the great tay im sure it wont fill the expectations gained from epic5
but if theres a mix team going and i can find a way of getting there ill go

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Considering this, holding off as not sure what i’ll be doing then but looks fairly viable right now.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Bumpty.

So far 2 teams have said maybe, if they can book their tickets and at least 2 more teams signed up, someone is guaranteed £700, fairly easy money.

What’s stopping you? Even a low+ mix stands a chance at stealing 2nd place!

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Crasp

Bumpty.

So far 2 teams have said maybe, if they can book their tickets and at least 2 more teams signed up, someone is guaranteed £700, fairly easy money.

What’s stopping you? Even a low+ mix stands a chance at stealing 2nd place!

Can’t get time off work, and even if I could, I had a hell of a time getting together a team with nova, in which atleast 6 people bailed at last minute, forcing us to literally beg people to come… There simply is no incentive, and the effort isn’t worth it IMO, epic should spend money elsewhere, because the UK TF2 scene is utter shit when people take 6 fucking months to bail after saying “YEAH ILL COME!”

Also, other teams had this problem, so its not just mine/edds experience either.

Though, I’m happy epic have decided to support TF2 throughout and do genuinely hope people make more of an effort this time, not just the usual faces of course.

Also:

Quoted from kaidus

Yea +1 greg. After how good last one was I think people should take the advice and book up. If you attend every i series or most, you do it for a reason. This is basically i series but a lot cheaper and you don’t have to wade through a thousand people to find the 10 you want to talk to.

Also cause of the size it was really nice how everyone grouped together last time. At i series I always notice everyone splitting into their own groups but epic was just everyone in one big group. Was very cool.

+1, atmosphere was great and it was nice to have everyone together. Didn’t feel like LAN, more like a social event with fun and games, so if you’re looking for a more relaxed atmosphere then its great.

Last edited by howdeh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2