x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

MPUK Online Tournament: Win i42 tickets!

Created 25th March 2011 @ 12:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

randa

I hate you nvc :(

nvc

Quoted from randa

I hate you nvc :(

you don’t mean that!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep i think alot of the MGO’s get free i-series tickets anyway, so we’d hope that if such a team did win, they would indeed extend their tickets to other top class teams that arn’t getting lan support for i-series :).

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

MGO’s still have to buy their tickets lets not start a nasty rumour now :p However it is up to the winners what they do with the tickets. As Tapley says, if the winners were in an mgo that can get them tickets they can very well donate the ones they have won to a team that needs them more!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Just a reminder that teams need to get all of their team members signed up and registered with their team to enter the tournament. Plenty of teams still with just 1 member.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

*Bump*

Less than a week to go for signups!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Just a reminder that signups for this close tomorrow evening. Also remember teams need to get 6 players signed up to their team or they won’t be in the tournament! As it stands there is only 3 teams actually signed up :/ So its worth any mix team entering too.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

out of the 18 teams entered only 7 have 6 players! Hurry as signups will close at 6CET.

LOS LOS LOS

Greg

TEZC

Unfortunately I can’t play the early game tonight or tomorrow at all, so i doubt infused are going to be signing up :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This is going to be postponed for a day unfortuantely! Technical problems at MPUK HQ. Games will start tommrow from 20cet and potentially finish that evening too, although if it drags on we can delay the final to a day which suits the two finalists better. However only 8 full teams have signed up so it may be only 3 rounds! This also means extra time to sign up your team/players!

kaidus

WiK?

Who won this

randa

Quoted from kaidus

Who won this

us vs admirables team, playing the final tomorrow

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its not everyday the 1st and 2nd seeds get kicked out! Fair play to team bAdmirable and redcode for dispensing of Epsilon and MonsterMunch.

Final tonight at 20.15BST
BO3 Badlands – Gully Decider on Obscure.

hz

Epsilon, you guys were not playing serious, it seems.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Who won?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »